Halloween Horror Nights 2013

I was just watching Cabin the other night and thinking how it would be kinda cool for HHN...

I don't mind the franchising so much. One of THE best years I ever went was '07 with Freddie, Leatherface and Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh wow!
Seven months without logging in... How I've missed the boards..

Oh! Horror Nights... The sounds of those words have swept me off my feet and back into the boards after soooo long!

Can't wait! Hopefully, my 6th consecutive year from Sept 26-29th!

How you'all been?

Cheers!

Marquibiri

I would LOVE Cabin in the Woods! They could do so much with that. I would also like a much improved Walking Dead. They can do better than last year's example.

I'm an Evil Dead nerd too but only if Bruce Campbell is involved.

Oh wow!

Oh! Horror Nights... The sounds of those words have swept me off my feet and back into the boards after soooo long!

How you'all been?

Cheers!

Marquibiri

I could be wrong, but I swear you were the person who helped me a ton on my first and only HHN in 2010. Thanks.

Oh wow!

How you'all been?

Cheers!

Marquibiri

so ........what will you be buying the wife this year for doing the trip?

was it diamonds last year? :eek:

glad to see she doesn't mind you going again!

so ........what will you be buying the wife this year for doing the trip?

was it diamonds last year? :eek:

glad to see she doesn't mind you going again!

Hey Mac!
Hope you are doing well!
It gets harder every year! :worried:

She grounds me for about a month.. :scared:
:lmao:

:sad2:

I`m probably very much in the minority here with this......but none of those appeal to me in the slightest....especially Resident Evil and Walking Dead...........not what scares my little over active imagination anyway.

I hope they come up with better than that as I wouldn`t bother going more than once I don`t think with those houses.

I loved the years that they used Jack and Bloody Mary....Psychoscarepy really spooked my little boots off!!!!!

i was so excited last year to see TWD listed but not well executed.

jmho, but it's not the theme that make the houses successful, but moreso how they design the sets to give the scareactors something to actually work with to scare us silly.

I like some of the themed houses.
Last year, I loved the Penn and Teller house, but it reminded me of another house from the year before.
And I have to say, an Alice Cooper house was pretty great.

But these themes? Ehhh... MAYBE Cabin in the Woods.

Haven't heard many give them a :thumbsup2, I thought they were great fun 'sleepers', along with the B&W classic monsters house.

Haven't seen any ticket info yet, but just got an email containing this from my UK travel agent:

Virgin Holidays Ticket Options

Frequent Fear Pass  The Frequent Fear Pass entitles unlimited admission for one guest to the 2013 Halloween Horror Nights dates Sept 20, 21, 26, 29 Oct 3, 6, 10, 13, 16, 17, 20, 23, 24, 27 & 31. $88.00 Adult & Child

2 Park Bonus Ticket with Halloween Horror Nights  Includes admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal CityWalk on all days during a 14 consecutive day calendar period from first day any portion of the ticket is used. The ticket also includes unlimited access to all Non-Saturday Halloween Horror Nights events during the same 14 consecutive day calendar period. $230.00 Adult & Child

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey Mac!
Hope you are doing well!
It gets harder every year! :worried:

She grounds me for about a month.. :scared:
:lmao:

Why don't you bring her with you on the next trip? And if she doesn't like HHN and therefore won't do HHN (like Mrs. Patster734), give her something she will like (such as a spa treatment at PBH).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter