Hamburger Recipe

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
I want to try and make hamburgers on our George Foreman grill tonight - should I add anything to the burger before cooking?

I don't. DH adds salt and pepper.
Hope you like them!

Hey, did you try the chicken quesadillas? If so, how were they? Are you enjoying that George Foreman grill? I have *GOT* to get me one of those!

I mix half ground beef, half ground turkey for burgers and add a little worcestershire sauce and Mrs Dash before making the patties.

I know people who say a little dry onion soup mix makes all the difference. Me, I just add bun, cheese, and condiments and it's all good.

I add a little bit of onion soup mix and some worchestershire sauce, along with some salt and pepper.

I also like to grill them with some thin sliced onion on top of the burger -- it's great that way!

I'm a purist - if the beef is good a perfect hamburger requires salt and pepper only. Other flavors (cheese, onions, pickles, bacon...) come after the grilling. Enjoy!

i love when i mix BBQ sauce in and then grill. mmmmmmmmm, making me hungry and i just ate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter