Happiest Haunts Tour

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
What has been the overall experience from those who have done the happiest haunts tour?
We might do it Halloween as a treat since we won't be doing the Halloween party and the park will close early.

I've never done it, but I've heard very mediocre things on it. I think most people say it wasn't worth it. Have you tried searching for past reviews on here?

What has been the overall experience from those who have done the happiest haunts tour?
We might do it Halloween as a treat since we won't be doing the Halloween party and the park will close early.

Last edited:
I think it's a good idea to do either the tour or MHP. We did the tour once (and won't be doing it again). The party just works better for us. To be fair, the tour was pretty new when we did it, and the CMs weren't very well trained or confident. Our tour was a little over 4 hours long (!!), which I understand is unbelievably long by CM standards. The tour was generally fun, but not as much fun (in our opinions) as MHP for the price paid. Before you decide, I would try to find a recent review of the tour to see what it includes now.

I booked it last year. the CM on the phone explained that the tour took you through rides that had a Halloween/scary connection. HM, Snow White, and a few others. I later found out that no rides were included, only fastpasses to HM at the end. it's incredibly difficult to get a refund on a tour. When I called, they reviewed the recording of the original booking and found out that I did not receive the correct info. To me, a large part of the value would be access to rides.

I just booked my tix for 9/28 since MHP is sold out that night. With my AP, the price was only $72. I've been on other DL tours before and have had a great time on them. I sure this will be the same on this tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter