Lotus energy drink

Nope, I've never even heard of those. However, I think you would be allowed bring some onboard as carry on luggage if you need to.

No energy drinks that I recall. Probably don’t want kids self-serving higher-caffeine beverages. Coke products, Vitamin Water, Fuze Iced Tea, Minute Maid Juices. (Guess who has the beverage contract?)

I have seen Monster Energy for sale up on the pool deck. It's not always available, but it is most of the time. I think it was near the soft serve ice cream.

I have seen Monster Energy for sale up on the pool deck. It's not always available, but it is most of the time. I think it was near the soft serve ice cream.
And Coca Cola has a 16% stake in Monster - can’t get away from them with Disney (not that I mind; I drink Coke. It’s just that you won’t see other brands - like Red Bull, an Austrian company product. Unless I am wrong.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter