Happily Ever After to 'Ohana in...20 minutes?

In addition to there being no official grace period Disney asks that you check in 10 minutes prior to your ADR.

Thanks, everyone, for the advice. We have done Ohana before so if we can't get a different ADR maybe we could cancel. I really do want to see HEA and just thought I would check to see if it was doable. Anyone watch it from Cali Grill yet?

I would watch Happily Ever After from the outdoor seating area at Trader Sam's and then walk up to 'Ohana. You'll hear the audio, see the broad strokes of the projections, and, most importantly, see the fireworks with no problem.

Contrary to a few opinions in here, I think a 9:40 p.m. ADR for 'Ohana is wonderful — we had one even later than that last time we went, and they sent us home with heaping boxes of leftovers. They have to get rid of all the extra food at the end of the night.

You're going to have to choose which one is more important to you...no right or wrong answer with those two choices, but....there's no way you'd make the reservation on time and see HEA from inside the park....anywhere.

I agree. I have never understood placing pressure on anything while on vacation, the stress is just too much.

OP- there is no wrong answer if you make a choice. I will say that no matter where you view HEA, or prior to that Wishes, there is no substitute for inside the MK. I love booking a meal times to see the show from outside the park, but that vantage point is always an extra. I woudl never choose a meal for my family's only chance to see the fireworks show.

All these naysayers are forgetting the one way this would be possible. If you get chosen to be the HEA Family of the Night, you all get to ride with Tinkerbell on that wire, which gets you past the crowds just as the show will be ending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter