Harmonious at Rose and Crown with an ADR?

Kirbypuff

Earning My Ears
First time posting and really excited for my trip to WDW in December!

With the R&C Fireworks dining package still fairly new, I have not been able to find much information if it is still possible to watch Harmonious at Rose and Crown without booking the dining package. Is there any outdoor seating on the patio with a fireworks view that isn't just reserved for the dining package? If you are not seated at the patio during the fireworks show, is there still an option to be able to go outside and watch if a dining reservation aligns with the fireworks show time?

I would love to do the fireworks package of course but it's been difficult to book. I managed to snag an ADR. Now, I am wondering if the ADR is even worth keeping if there's a possibility we can't watch the fireworks (which is the priority!).

Thanks for your time!

I would love to do this one as well. Does anyone know if it books the same as ADR 60 days in advance and if they'd turn away a solo diner?

The patio is reserved for the dining package diners. There won't be tables for regular diners there.
I was looking for a place to ask the same. In the past we just booked a dining appt about an hour before the fireworks and politely made it clear we were willing to wait for a table with fireworks view. At Rose it always worked perfectly Even though it wasn’t the ideal location for the fireworks themselves. Guess we will change our strategy this time. With this new fireworks show, which of the fireworks dining is best for viewing? In the past we avoided the Mexican restaurant because with only two people we were put further back with a partially restricted view. With separate areas for the package holders, this wont be the case?

We have done the R & C dinner package and you do eat dinner on the patio rain or shine. Other than a few tables you are right on the railing. There are only two tables for two so it's hard to get one for two people. We reserved for three people one year thinking we could modify and get our money back for the one seat. Disney would/could refund over the phone, nor the front desk concierge, nor Guest Services at Epcot. Finally, the GS manager called the manager of the Great Britain area and she refunded the extra seat. It was way too much of a hassle and valuable vacation time dealing with this to ever make a ressie for more people, just to get seating, on a prepaid event. As for the view of the fireworks, we really like it but other not so much. It's really your personal preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter