Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

Usually the readers from the Candle Lite Ceremony in Epcot are spotted are the Boardwalk. I would love to see Andy Garcia.

I don't know how much of a celebrity she is, but we saw Stacy Aswad (From the rsort tv top 7). We saw her by the international gateway in Epcot in 07. Even asked her if she was Stacy to make sure.

Dick Vitale (Duke basketball/ESPN)followed us around our resort at SSR one day last year and then the next day he "appeared" in our boat on Pirates of the Caribbean.

We "stalked" the Manning family one year during ESPN the Weekend. Also rode Rock N Roller Coaster with Ben Rothlisberger (sp?) from the Steelers. I walked into Julius Erving that weekend too. Also met most of the of the ESPN anchors that weekend.

Chris Berman (ESPN) hosted NFL kick off at the ESPN Club one year and sat down at our table for a minute and asked us if we were having a good time.

Big sports family-can you tell?

When I was there with my family back in 1991, we saw a family of four wearing matching yellow shirts with "Berra Family Reunion" on them, needless to say my Dad approached the young family and asked if they were any relation to Yogi Berra - sure enough they were. Dad was a good boy and didn't stalk to find him, but we did finally see him with his family in Epcot.

That same trip, my brother and I sat next to Jami Gertz in the concierge lounge at the GF, she was with her family having breakfast, I wanted so badly to say hello but I didn't want to bother her on her family vacation. I loved The Lost Boys.

In May 2008 we saw Jordin Sparks standing on the balcony of the castle. They were doing some filming. I later found out it was for a commercial.

2655903374_6af3cf7dd7.jpg

2655079973_2425724e1e_b.jpg

We saw Jon Bon Jovi at Disney's Hollywood Studios. We would never bother a celeb on vacation but his picture showed up in the DVC magazine this month.

Also, we sat beside Gillian McKeith of 'You are what you eat' at the pool at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. We thought we were mistaken when she spoke on the phone since she didn't have a British accent but on the next phone call she did. :confused3

We didn't see her, but we were all held up in the line at Rockin Rollercoaster for Britney Spears and her entourage.

We saw Chef Robert Irvine of Dinner Impossible on the Food Network getting off Rock 'n' Roller Coaster this past October. He looked just like he does on his show.

Two years ago we saw The Rock getting off SW at MK while we were getting on and then walked right past him a few times throughout that day. He was there with his family and CM guiding them. Apparently he was promoting the new Mummy ride at Universal that week.
The next person is probably not a celebrity to anyone else but for some reason my husband and I got hooked on the DUMBEST reality show on VH1, Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. Well, one season there was this CRAZY, PSYCHO chic, Lacey. If anyone thinks they may know, she has red long hair? CRAZY! lol Anyways... we saw her and a bunch of friends come in the AKL lobby and head down to Jiko. She was so loud and annoying just as she was in Rock of Love.
Needless to say..... it was a little more exciting to see The Rock!

Dick Vitale (Duke basketball/ESPN)followed us around our resort at SSR one day last year and then the next day he "appeared" in our boat on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Man, that would be annoying.

"We're sitting here on a boat ride through the Caribbean baby! Look at Jack Sparrow sitting on that treasure! He's my diaper dandy and wins my 'three S' award...super, scintilating and sensational!!! He must have gone to Duke and learned his skills from Coach K! Speaking of Coach K, looks like another Final Four for Duke baby! Yo ho ho...this ride is awesome baby!!!"

Two years ago we saw The Rock getting off SW at MK while we were getting on and then walked right past him a few times throughout that day. He was there with his family and CM guiding them. Apparently he was promoting the new Mummy ride at Universal that week.
The next person is probably not a celebrity to anyone else but for some reason my husband and I got hooked on the DUMBEST reality show on VH1, Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. Well, one season there was this CRAZY, PSYCHO chic, Lacey. If anyone thinks they may know, she has red long hair? CRAZY! lol Anyways... we saw her and a bunch of friends come in the AKL lobby and head down to Jiko. She was so loud and annoying just as she was in Rock of Love.
Needless to say..... it was a little more exciting to see The Rock!

OMG...if I saw Lacey I might have to smack her! I mean, really, who does she think she is??? :rotfl:

Over the years we have run into a few celebrities, although if your to young you might not know some of these.

Larry Holmes - Boxer

Pat Morita - Karate Kid

Ben Vereen - Roots & Broadway

Peter Graves - Original Mission Impossible series. You really need to be 50+ to know who he is.

And of course I did not have my camera with me except for Ben Vereen. I have a great picture with him.

Not me, but my mom and brother saw Donny Osmond a few years ago. He was doing some sort of performance while we there, but they spotted him enjoying Epcot with a guide showing him around (in the area of the Mexico Pavilion I believe)

I know this isn't a celebrity but probably close to it! When i was staying at YC CL, i saw the president of disney, Meg. She came to my table and chatted for a second. It was also her birthday!

Back in the early 90's my sister and I ran into 2 members of MMC in MK by Big Thunder Mountain. One was Ricky (can't remember his last name) and the other was Keri Russell. We were their age and LOVED that show so we were awe struck. My sister got up the nerve to go over to Ricky and get his picture. He was super nice and definitely enjoyed the attention. Keri looked annoyed by us though. Now I wish we would have gotten her picture, since she went on to win a Golden Globe! :)

wow SHE LOOKS BORED! :scared1:

She really did!! She wasn't smiling or waving AT ALL. I will say that I saw another picture taken by someone else here on the Dis later that morning and she was smiling and looking right at them. So maybe she started enjoying it more later. (?) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter