Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Anyone trying for Trader Sam's at 60 days? I was on right at 6:00 but none dropped.
I got Trader Sams, at the 60 day mark. I was really happy with that, as I thought I’d have difficulty getting what I wanted. I was after 5pm and got 4.35pm.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with Lamplight Lounge on April 29? I was sad to have missed the brunch reservations this morning but now that I look at the hours they're listed as the following:

Lunch – 2:00 PM to 3:55 PM
Dinner – 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Every other Friday has the brunch hours listed. Do we think they'll change back or is there something odd happening there that day? I've never seen that kind of hours change before...

Anyone have any idea what's going on with Lamplight Lounge on April 29? I was sad to have missed the brunch reservations this morning but now that I look at the hours they're listed as the following:

Every other Friday has the brunch hours listed. Do we think they'll change back or is there something odd happening there that day? I've never seen that kind of hours change before...
I wonder if it has to do with the start of WOC 4/22.

I encountered the same thing. Got up at 1am (Melbourne time) and couldn’t find a brunch reservation, only found 2pm. I’m hoping that’s just for that day and I can try again for the two remaining days of our trip.

I was too late to snag Trade Sam's this morning. I thought I had it but 😭.
By 6:03, when I saw I had no confirmation, it was too late🥺

I’ve been OCD with my phone trying to book Blue Bayou for our trip next week. So far, I have 3 reservations for Cafe Orleans (likely will cancel 2, just don’t know which ones yet) and a lunch reservation for Carnation.

Anyone else having issues today? The system keeps erroring out, both on my laptop, and on the app. I've been trying since 2am CST.

Yeah today was a little funky. The app wasn't working for me at all, so I pulled up an incognito browser and tried there. It wouldn't accept the credit card already attached to my profile but I plugged another one in and it finally went through

Thanks, I thought I was losing my mind. Finally got my reservations.

Thanks, I thought I was losing my mind. Finally got my reservations.

Congrats! I got Carnation for 1:20. How's your week shaping up? We have 4/30 Trader Sam dinner, 5/1 Orleans dinner, and Carnation. Trying for Carthay tomorrow I think.

It sure would be nice if the resort hotels would set aside space for their guests at the restaurants. I haven’t seen one opening for Trader Sam’s next week and I am obsessively checking the app.

It sure would be nice if the resort hotels would set aside space for their guests at the restaurants. I haven’t seen one opening for Trader Sam’s next week and I am obsessively checking the app.

Have you tried booking a mouse dining alert? We've used them successfully in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter