Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I have the same question although I think they were all gone in seconds this morning. I tried for Oga's for 11/6 right at 6 PST (which I got) and then for LL and found all times unavailable. I got one for LL 11/3 right at 6 a.m. I am thinking I need to prioritize my #1 choice each day for the most popular ADRs.

LL brunch on Sun Nov 6 is the only reservation I want for my trip. It was my #1 priority. I was refreshing right at 6am (9 for me in eastern). Nothing popped up at all. Yesterday I was checking at least a few seconds after 6am and was able to pull up multiple brunch times for Sat Nov 5 but we don’t land until 1pm that day. Just seems odd that no times for the entire day were coming up at all today for Nov 6. Well, I’ve set up a dining notification so fingers crossed.

LL brunch on Sun Nov 6 is the only reservation I want for my trip. It was my #1 priority. I was refreshing right at 6am (9 for me in eastern). Nothing popped up at all. Yesterday I was checking at least a few seconds after 6am and was able to pull up multiple brunch times for Sat Nov 5 but we don’t land until 1pm that day. Just seems odd that no times for the entire day were coming up at all today for Nov 6. Well, I’ve set up a dining notification so fingers crossed.

Thank you for letting me know this. This gives me some hope and I will keep checking more frequently. I may do some dining notifications but in the past I haven't had any luck with them.

If anyone was following wondering if Fantasmic packages dropped for October 8th they did. I just got my reservation through mouse dinning. Didn’t even take 24 hours and was the perfect time.

If anyone was following wondering if Fantasmic packages dropped for October 8th they did. I just got my reservation through mouse dinning. Didn’t even take 24 hours and was the perfect time.
For which place? hungry bear or blue byou?

When we choose which of these to drop, I'll post here so someone can snag one if so desired....

DateTimeLocation
11/4/2022​
5:10 PMBlue Bayou Restaurant Dinner
11/4/2022​
6:15 PMHungry Bear Restaurant Fantasmic! On The Go 1st Show
11/5/2022​
11:00 AMCarthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining Lunch
11/5/2022​
1:50 PMOga's Cantina Lunch
11/5/2022​
7:00 PMBlue Bayou Restaurant Dinner
11/6/2022​
1:20 PMCarnation Cafe Lunch
11/6/2022​
7:45 PMTrader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
11/7/2022​
2:50 PMTrader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar Lunch

Thank you for letting me know this. This gives me some hope and I will keep checking more frequently. I may do some dining notifications but in the past I haven't had any luck with them.
I couldn't get a single thing until right after it turned to 9am set (6am pst). Anything in the seconds before that showed that there was nothing available. It was just seconds, but it helped me get all the reservations I was trying for.

If I wanted to try calling to ask about increasing a reservation from 4 to 9 people, what is the number I would call and what time is it open from/to?

Update I got in email finally about October Blue Bayou fantasmic.
Karen Marie (Disney Parks)
Sep 7, 2022, 12:30 PM EDT
Hello

Thank you for contacting the Disneyland® Resort in California!

We apologize on the late response.

You can speak to the Castmember at the podium to upgrade your
meal to the for the preferred viewing.

We thank you for choosing the Disneyland® Resort.

Have a Magical day!

Karen Marie‍
Disneyland® Resort
Online Sales & Service

Aug 3, 2022, 10:19 AM EDT
I have tried to book Blue Bayou Fantasmic package for both Oct 1 or Oct 2nd. The standard fantasmic package never opened for Blue Bayou or River Belle. Hungry bear and River Belle premium did open for both days. I have booked a regular Blue Bayou reservation for Oct 2 confirmation # ***************. I would like to upgrade this to a fantasmic package, I am hoping you can help me.

If I wanted to try calling to ask about increasing a reservation from 4 to 9 people, what is the number I would call and what time is it open from/to?
I accidentally made a reservation on an account with a misspelled email address I don’t have access too. I went through chat and they told me there is no longer a Disney Dining number. Try the chat in the app! They’ve always been helpful when I’ve used it.

Update I got in email finally about October Blue Bayou fantasmic.
Karen Marie (Disney Parks)
Sep 7, 2022, 12:30 PM EDT
Hello

Thank you for contacting the Disneyland® Resort in California!

We apologize on the late response.

You can speak to the Castmember at the podium to upgrade your
meal to the for the preferred viewing.

We thank you for choosing the Disneyland® Resort.

Have a Magical day!

Karen Marie‍
Disneyland® Resort
Online Sales & Service

Aug 3, 2022, 10:19 AM EDT
I have tried to book Blue Bayou Fantasmic package for both Oct 1 or Oct 2nd. The standard fantasmic package never opened for Blue Bayou or River Belle. Hungry bear and River Belle premium did open for both days. I have booked a regular Blue Bayou reservation for Oct 2 confirmation # ***************. I would like to upgrade this to a fantasmic package, I am hoping you can help me.
Well that's interesting. Are they not going to release the package and just have people upgrade at the time of their dining reservation?

They really need a way to let guest know whether all the reservations are gone or if they have been released yet. It would make things so much easier.
Does anyone have any insight into whether Napa Rose breakfast has been released for the last full week of October? We’ve been checking but haven’t found a single time for any day so I’m hoping it’s just not released yet??

Does anyone have any insight into whether Napa Rose breakfast has been released for the last full week of October? We’ve been checking but haven’t found a single time for any day so I’m hoping it’s just not released yet??
For the princess breakfast? We have one for October 16th. That's all I know.

Anyone happen to know if the "one day prior" cancellation policy is calendar day or to the hour?

I have a few reservations we are on the fence about.

So 3 weeks from our trip, lots of dinning, lots of reading this board this is my opinion on the top 10 dinning reservations starting with the hardest to get. I have too much time on hands..

1. Premium fantasmic
2. Blue bayou fantasmic
3. Trader sams (2-3 are a tie, really)
4. Hungry bear fantasmic
5. Oga's
6.Plaza inn character meal
7. WOC dessert party
8. Lamplight
9. Princess breakfast
10. Regular blue bayou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter