Has anyone noticed....

EUROPA

DIS Veteran
Has anyone noticed that we have not heard from Earl IOAtech in a while unless I've missed it. I guess they really did take they toys and go home. Hope not for good.

Maybe they are working on getting the show entrance dooors for JPRA back in working order so i can have that C-Clamp

yeah i have been wondering where the UO folks have been but i wouldnt post too much either if every time i posted someone came right behind me and argued about everything i said.

I don't understand why some posters thought they needed to argue. Well, actually one or two of them went WAY beyond just arguing to being rude, disrespectful and worse.

I really do miss Earl, IOAtech, and CoasterFEV, but I don't blame them for leaving.

I would like to beg them to come back and say everyone would be nice, but we all know that everyone will NOT be nice - unfortunately.

I hope the mean, rude, etc. people are satisfied.

Nan

I do agree with you, Nan.

For people who OBVIOUSLY have better things to do they took time to post their expertise on this board. I, for one, truly appreciated it. I work for a large corporation and no, sometimes my information is not exactly right, or sometimes the memo changes right as I think I've got it down. It seems like some people are more determined to prove them wrong than to appreciate their information.

Barry and I do what we can taking care of these boards but the true experts are the ones who know the deal. And I take my hat off to you guys....
xyxthumbs.gif

Robinrs,

You and Barry do a great job on this board!! Thanks to you, too. I hope ya'll will stay with us!! Nobody can do anything about people who are determined to be rude and mean. You all do a good job of only editing when absolutely necessary. Exchanging differing opinions is a good thing, but there are those who will always get out of hand. As we say in the South, "there is no allowing for bad taste".

Thanks again,

Nan

Thanks, Nan!

And as we used to say in Brooklyn...If you ain't got nuttin' nice to say, don't say nuttin'! :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter