Haunted Mansion 2023 Trailer (may contain spoilers)

Yeah, it always depends on how it is handled. Like the U-Haul trailer works fine, because they were moving and had the trailer. It's a recognized brand, but feels natural. Even Zillow was okay, because it fit the story AND they actually had the listing - decently done. The sudden appearance of Burger King stuff was a very forced though and some of the otehr name-drops were really on the nose. It didn't bother me that much, but it was noticeable.
The Burger King one was a total eye-roll moment.

The BK one was ridiculous, but the others didn‘t bother me at all. I really enjoyed the movie. I thought the story was good and of course I loved all the nods to the rides. It will be definitely be one we watch again and again.

I didn't notice the burger King moment! When was it? All I remember with eating is the diner at the beginning, the Asian restaurant where they eat with Bruce and the final dinner...

(I have almost blocked the breakfast scene with all the egg puns)

I didn't notice the burger King moment! When was it? All I remember with eating is the diner at the beginning, the Asian restaurant where they eat with Bruce and the final dinner...

(I have almost blocked the breakfast scene with all the egg puns)
It was in the car. They were talking about Tater Tots. It stood out to me for 2 reasons, first I associate Disney with McDonald's and not BK because of the happy meal toys and I was wishing they had some for the HM movie and second because I had no idea BK had tater tots as an option.

Really missed that! My biggest facepalm moment was

when Ben tells Travis to stay in the car. It's like being in a horror movie and someone suggests to go to the attic or the cellar.

From the moment you stay in that house, you have concluded: We have to stay together in one room. That's the safest. You have already sent this 9-year old into some underground layer, where you cannot reach him, where you have no idea what you will find, but now all of a sudden, this quest is too dangerous? And did he really think Gabbie thought this was a good idea?

But all that aside, what do people here think about the elevator scene?
That was one moment where I think if you do not know the ride, this doesn't make sense. The camera movements go very fast and you cannot see all the portraits or how they change from nice scenes to a little bit more grim. All of a sudden there is an alligator. The portraits helping him, that's something new. And then it's all over within seconds.

>>>>Edited to put in spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the movie yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter