Haunted Mansion Room Code for trade

dancingfire

Mouseketeer
I have two haunted mansion room codes that I have been saving since the quest ended. Since rooms can't be traded I thought that if I saved them long enough they might help me get something rare like inferno. I have included them in some inferno offers, but it hasn't been enough. The cards indicate that the codes expire on September 30, so I have decided to trade one of them now. If these codes do expire on September 30 and you do not have one of these rooms you only have until then to trade for one. I do not know how many of these room codes are still available, but it can't be very many.

While all offers will be considered, I really like old pirate quest. Of course I would love inferno and/or the Sparrow costume and would add alot for either of them.

Since any trade would involve a room code, we would need to figure out a way to complete the trade so that we both get what was agreed to.
Thanks

I have an unused pirate prison room code and a decent collection of retired (but not beta) costumes and furniture. What are you looking for? I would really like a fair chance to bid on this room.

red crate and stitch box

or

for both maybe sparrow unless your willing to add onto that

i need 1 like any of this?

Furniture
1 kali couch
gold generator
3 quest chairs ( magic carpet )
2 desks with stools
tiki tiki fountain
green movie chair
2 green barral chairs
candy cauldron
green mickey chairs
1 gold mickey chair
2 green cactus chairs ( not beta quest )
purple generator
red penny presser
haunted mansion organ magenta
red tikis blue tikis and yellow tikis
mickey pumpkin
skeleton chair
present
1 ice
suitcase

Posters
Rhino JC poster
Gorilla JC poster
safari Lifestyle collection poster

Pins
pirate pin 2/53/5 4/5 and 5/5
popcorn pins
icecream pins
Rongo tiki pin
Tangaroa Tiki pin
Tangaroa-Ru tiki pin
Valentines Day pin 06
teleportaion
bat magic
snowman magic
Adventure retro pin

Clothing
Baybe doll dresses
gold ears
red baseball hat
sorcerer hat

Room Codes
1 MSH
1 Tent

BellHop58 said:
Anything specific you are looking for?
I do not need any rooms, I have all of them. I do need any currently available standard quest items like tomorrowland, 50th, thrillseekers, etc. Obviously I would like inferno or Sparrow suit. I really like the old pirate quest items. Otherwise I am looking for items with trade value to use in future trades. I also like costumes. Thanks

I have some DL quest like 50th and Tomorrowland. Would you like any of it?

darkacre said:
I have an unused pirate prison room code and a decent collection of retired (but not beta) costumes and furniture. What are you looking for? I would really like a fair chance to bid on this room.

See post #8 for items I am looking for.

I have...

5x 50th Chairs GOLD
11x 50th Lamps
9x 50th Pins

How much 50th for the room?

I also saw you need old pirate so what do you think of my offer. My offer was

2x Pirate Couch
2x HM Magenta Organ

OR

3x Pirate Couch

wolfxofxnovember said:
I also saw you need old pirate so what do you think of my offer. My offer was

2x Pirate Couch
2x HM Magenta Organ

OR

3x Pirate Couch

Nice offer, but unfortunately I have received email offers offering alot more old pirate quest. Sorry

Jackoman said:
I have some DL quest like 50th and Tomorrowland. Would you like any of it?

Sorry, but I go to DL all the time and already have more than enough of the items you are offering. Thanks anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter