Haunted Mansion Room Code for trade

Well she was interested in my offer lol im not sure though I really need this room before it expires it's the last room till I own all quest rooms but space

BellHop58 said:
Can you tell us the top offer?

I wondering what I have to compete with. LOL
It is close, but the top pm offer I have received is probably:
2 fire walls
2 pirate seats/posts
2 small rugs
2 pirate couches
Thanks

jasonpwns said:
Ok sparrow for

2 rooms
and some other rare maybe
I would rather not trade both room codes for the Sparrow suit. Are there other rare items can I add to one room code for your Sparrow suit? Thanks

1 room and alot or something along the lines I really want 2 and more :| your pm even said 2

:confused3 WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE REALLY TRADING A Hs room code? have you seen this post that said that they were offering on a mansion room code and his friend trade it for a candy couldron but it was really a narnia lamp post furniture plz watch out wat you trade :thumbsup2

babyshinystar said:
:confused3 WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE REALLY TRADING A Hs room code? have you seen this post that said that they were offering on a mansion room code and his friend trade it for a candy couldron but it was really a narnia lamp post furniture plz watch out wat you trade :thumbsup2

Thank you very much for your post. You are right, it appears that there is someone offering the haunted mansion room code when they likely do not actually have it. My father (CountMC) actually sent you an email a few days ago warning you of this person. I have sucessfully traded rooms a number of times, but on two occasions my father and I were cheated out of rooms, once by a vmk community leader (if you want you can read the thread I started about a weak ago where i detailed how i was cheated)

again, I have sucessfully traded rooms a numeber of times, and infact, over the last six months or so, I have traded the haunted masion room to three other people on this board. Unfortunately I do not have there names, maybe if they see this posting they can vouch for me.

I agree with you 100 percent that anyone trading for a room needs to be extremely careful and that is why when I started this thread I said that we would have to come up with some way to trade that protects the people on both ends of the trade. Thanks again.

ty for understanding i am just reminding ppl how about the code room is for trade and Im so sorry if i affect ppl about this but i know your succesfully on your room code so ppl will mostly trust you and i ty your father for telling me. Plz ppl i dont mean that this is fake im just watching out for you ppl cause i know how to lose your stuff for a fake code BUT ATTENTION PPL THIS IS JUST A SAFETY TRADE NOTHING BAD HAPPENING HERE LOL.Ok and gl to your trade and be safe. :thumbsup2

jasonpwns said:
1 room and alot or something along the lines I really want 2 and more :| your pm even said 2

I think the only pm I sent you just asked for a clarrification of your offer. I haven't said that I won't trade both room codes to you, just that I would rather trade one room code and other rare to you. I have to go out for a couple of hours, but I'll check this thread when I get back. Thanks.

dancingfire said:
I think the only pm I sent you just asked for a clarrification of your offer. I haven't said that I won't trade both room codes to you, just that I would rather trade one room code and other rare to you. I have to go out for a couple of hours, but I'll check this thread when I get back. Thanks.

jasonpwns:
So that I can make a good decision about who to trade to I have 2 questions for you.

Question number 1. Will you consider trading your Sparrow suit to me for one haunted mansion room code and some other items. For example, below is a previous offer I made to you, last month, for the Sparrow suit that you did not accept. If I added the haunted mansion room code to an offer such as this would you be interested?
grey haunted mansion suit (shoes,pants,top)
top hat
bird hat
black cowboy shirt with vest
pirate stool/post
4th july pin
4th july hat
adventureland quest (quest pin, flying carpet chair, explorers suitcase sofa, explorers tent room, hippo rug, safari lifestyle collection, explorers safari carpet,gorilla poster,rhino poster)
frontierland quest (quest pin,ace of spades carpet, cactus armchair, saddle seats sofa, thunder mountain teleporter)
fantasy land (quest pin, castle retro pin, prince phillips briar stone, huntsmens heartless hamper)
tommorowland quest (teleportation magic spell, rocket ship couch, stitch teleporter)

If this offer is not is not good enough, after adding the room code, what would I have to add, if anything, to make this offer attractive to you?

Question 2. If you will only trade the Sparrow suit to me if I include both room codes, it appears that you also want me to include some other rare items. What else do you want me to include?

Thank you

It looks like jasonpwns is no longer interested in trading with me. I have received 4 or 5 great offers and plan on making a decision tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who have made offers. Anyone else who might be interested has until tomorrow to make an offer. Thanks

Im making an offer

Stitch Box
2 tent room codes
1 clock
1 red crate
1 kali couch
6 safari quest posters
1 green throne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter