Have to Share

M

mikenlisa1

Once again this morning I counted out our change and came up with another $25 this month. I will add that to last month and we have another $50 for Disney.
We always get Disney money with our change that way we do not try to spend it now and when we get there it is like play money we never had.
Going in Dec , our 2nd trip this year can not wait !!!
Lisa

Just wanted to let you know that we also save our change for Disney. My DS (4) always grabs my DH's change at the end of the day to put in Mickey's Jar (It a large plastic coke bottle) and we are now up to the neck of the bottle. He knows that when it is full we will be able to take it to "Mickey's house" in November. I can wait to find out how much it is. I am betting it will be quite alot since we have been saving since last June.

Thats Great ! My Ds is into going to McDonalds right now so in trying to save money I tell him if we eat at home (PBJ and fruit) then he can have $1 to put in his Pooh Bank. This works well and I get him to eat a little better. Of cource Dh and I always do the same thing we used to eat out every other night so now we eat out of Friday night and Saturday we grill out, we guess we save $20 every week by just doing that and DH is very good about putting up that money in our Mickey Money Bank. We have become cheap at home so we can have fun there !!!
Lisa

not only do we save our change, we also bank the money saved from using coupons at the grocery store and any rebate checks we get. I send these to my credit union which is majorly inconvenient so I won't be tempted to dip into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter