Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

I was hit on this summer by a cast member. Mom and I were eating at a restaurant on the property and our server was extra nice to us. We enjoyed the service so we got ADRs for another night of our trip. He was thrilled that we were back. He ended up hanging with us in the park that night and joined us the next day in a park. He and I are still in touch and he's coming to visit me soon. The story is still developing... And that's all you're getting out of me! ;)
You MUST keep us updated! Antss2001 and I love living vicariously through others :thumbsup2
Hi,

I've never been hit on at WDW. The advantages of being short, fat and ugly.

Jim

:hug: I'm short and fat, but always remember that ugly is subjective ;)

lol...pics of this in motion...
angyangel.jpg

Angelme.jpg

sillyangel.jpg

:lmao: and at the end of the night you walk out the door and go back to your room alone and they wonder WTH????:lmao:
me.jpg

angyangel.jpg

Angelme.jpg

sillyangel.jpg

:lmao: and at the end of the night you walk out the door and go back to your room alone and they wonder WTH????:lmao:
me.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love the progression. You both were having a good time it looks like so no one was hurt. He would have probably been bored otherwise - right? :confused3 So what is the harm.

Again, welcome back!! We missed you!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love the progression. You both were having a good time it looks like so no one was hurt. He would have probably been bored otherwise - right? :confused3 So what is the harm.

Again, welcome back!! We missed you!
Thanks hon for all your sweet comments as I have missed you as well:)

angyangel.jpg

Angelme.jpg

sillyangel.jpg

me.jpg

Hahahaha this is the best!!!! Like a picture book! LOL

Looks like you were having a great time Angy!

Hahahaha this is the best!!!! Like a picture book! LOL

Looks like you were having a great time Angy!
Thanks Tracy, the whole trip was a riot believe me :lmao: It will take me forever to upload all the pics we took, but will have it done by the end of next week.

Where were you and your charming new beau, Angy???

Mannequins at PI on their revolving dance floor...It was so much fun, even Carrie was out there and we were revolving around doing the Princess Wave...hahah...some poor girl was passed out on the floor, security finally had her friends carry her out...of course they were saying "Oh shes fine...." as she slid to the floor....:lmao:

Mannequins at PI on their revolving dance floor...It was so much fun, even Carrie was out there and we were revolving around doing the Princess Wave...hahah...some poor girl was passed out on the floor, security finally had her friends carry her out...of course they were saying "Oh shes fine...." as she slid to the floor....:lmao:

All I know is that darn floor moves fast... and its next to impossible to get off the floor to get another drink.. when you have been drinkin.

Thats all I can say about that.

All I know is that darn floor moves fast... and its next to impossible to get off the floor to get another drink.. when you have been drinkin.

Thats all I can say about that.

:lmao: :lmao: hmmm guess that explains why we were all stumbling....and Good morning Ms Carrie....You and I will have to find a new place to play and flirt with men at Disney..... and ahem...so much more we could relay....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: but what happened at PI stays at PI in most cases:rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: hmmm guess that explains why we were all stumbling....and Good morning Ms Carrie....You and I will have to find a new place to play and flirt with men at Disney..... and ahem...so much more we could relay....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: but what happened at PI stays at PI in most cases:rolleyes1

So I read back my post.. and I realized it made it sound like the girl you were talking about was me haha :lmao:
It so was not... hehe

So I read back my post.. and I realized it made it sound like the girl you were talking about was me haha :lmao:
It so was not... hehe

Hmmm all that alcohol must have dimmed my memory then:rotfl:
not that I am saying YOU were the only one stumbling....heheh I on the other hand was stumbling because of hot hot Cuban not alcohol consumption.....:rotfl2:

It so was not... hehe

:lmao: dang, I need to read better as well....as I just realized what YOU were talking about.,....the girl passed out on the side....since it wasnt you or I or anyone we know THAT was hilarious.....light weight she was, couldnt hold her liquor .............................................

:lmao: dang, I need to read better as well....as I just realized what YOU were talking about.,....the girl passed out on the side....since it wasnt you or I or anyone we know THAT was hilarious.....light weight she was, couldnt hold her liquor .............................................

She was lame
Angy where is the new thread.. get on that.. like now

More flirting at the bar...Todd showing us his tattoo :lovestruc

0831080021.jpg

Then flirting inline with lizard guy...:lovestruc
0830081406.jpg

and then there was some harmless flirting with married guy whos wife was flirting via text with Genesis:woohoo:

...so as I said...how to flirt?? you just do it ...lol

Oh the action that Mel and I missed, I would say we can do it in December but PI won't be there. So sad. :sad2:

It sounds like you all had a great time. Love the PICS Angy. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter