Have you ever played around with a ouija board? If so, did anything ever happen?

We were playing with one once on Halloween night. My sister was "driving" it and it predicted that one friend and I would die on a specific day a few weeks from now. This really, really upset a friend of mine's girlfriend, which I always felt bad about. I didn't know her that well, but I always knew it was fake - especially a Milton Bradley board from Toys R Us. Anyway though, on the day when my friend and I were supposed to die, we were out and about, and the sky was like a very strange orange/purple color due to some storms nearby or some unusual weather event. It was a little spooky, but we didn't die or anything.

Nothing weird happened. Except maybe once at a sleepover party another kid freaked out when we pulled it out and was screaming that the devil was going to get us. That was pretty weird. That one didn't get invited back.

A few times as a kid, at a friend’s house. I thought it was dumb, but played along. Right up there with the Magic 8 Ball. :rolleyes:

I never have interacted with one but that was not due to a fear of the Ouija board but rather a fear of my mother. She really feared Ouija boards and if she had ever found out that I had played with one, there would have been trouble…

I haven’t even seen one since I was a kid.

A couple of us were playing around with one in college....we did it on Halloween, turned off the lights, lit a few black candles for ambiance lol. None of us really "believed" in it, but decided to make a night of it. It spelled out whatever usual things and we were all laughing until all of a sudden, the black candles sputtered, hissed and went out. o_O
Now we KNOW it had to be some kind of coincidence, like a defective batch of candles or whatever, but boy oh boy did we freak out. I will never forget it. Nor have I ever used a Ouija board again :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter