have you ever stayed at a resort and thought...

....I don't want to leave, or

I can't wait to leave? :)

My family did not want to leave WL CL. It was absolutely wonderful. :cloud9:

Even DH (who is usually very ready to go home by the end of our trips) said he was calling the moving trucks and having them send our stuff down because we were moving in. :goodvibes

Every. Single. Time. We almost always consider adding a day on...we would've last summer but jetblue was going to charge us $400 per ticket to switch and when we drove in Jan we were definitely going to add a day but my dad didn't want to in the end and they were driving with us so...no go...

That's why I told DH after our August 2012 trip that we can't do 5 day trips anymore because it goes too fast...somehow I convinced him to agree!!

.have you ever stayed at a resort and thought...I don't want to leave, or

Yes.

We frequently don't want to leave at the end of our vacations. Most of the resorts have been just that good!

We once couldn't wait to leave- we made the mistake of staying at AS Sports at the same time as a Cheer and Dance competition.:scared1: It was awful.

Most of the time I don't ever want to leave :love: my Disney homes.

A couple times I couldn't wait to leave. Both CBR and ASMU - each time I was giving them another chance to prove me wrong, but each time they reinforced that I wanted to leave.

When staying onsite I never want to leave.

I felt that way about every resort we've stayed at:

ASMo
POR
CBR
AKL (Jambo)
AKL (Kidani)

I'm sure I'll feel the same about AoA (and Aulani!) if only time would move faster.

Prior to our stay at ASMo, we'd always just stayed for a few nights offsite at very cheap hotels (they were also relatively inexpensive, but I meant to say cheap) because that was all we could manage at the time. For years, the hotel was just a place to sleep and all our time was spent at WDW, SW or USF. So we were pretty apathetic about the hotel anyway.

What convinced me to try staying onsite was that we were able to plan a slightly longer WDW vacation and I booked a hotel in Orlando that was NOT so cheap and we couldn't WAIT to get out of there! We still had a good time at the parks, but I figured... if I'm going to pay this much and hate the hotel, I might as well spring for onsite. We stayed at ASMo on our next visit and spent a lot more time just enjoying the resort (and other activities outside the parks like boat rental, etc.) The whole family deemed it the BEST... VACATION... EVER!

We now make resort time a much bigger part of our vacation and it's so much more relaxing and enjoyable to us to stay at a resort that is more than just a "place to lay your head."

Must say out if 48 trips to WDW , all on property, only twice said I wanted to leave or move...one being at the AKL and the second at GF... All the others I've never wanted to leave and actually extended our stay a few times !

I always have a hard time leaving Disney, but the worst time was when we stayed at the Poly. The Poly has been our favorite since our one stay and as much as I hate any Disney trip coming to an end, the Poly was the hardest to leave (and we have had fabulous trips at every resort we've stayed at).

Yes! We couldn't wait to leave CSR and didn't ever want to leave GF :cloud9:. We did not like CSR & wouldn't stay there again. We were doing a split stay that trip so we weren't going home after CSR. If it was CSR or home though, I would choose to stay at CSR any day!!

I wanted to leave so badly we almost did and it was the GF !( problems and I mean problems) And twice at the BWI ..first time I got sick and last time my DIL went into labor early with our grandson. But the last one was I just wanted to see our first & mostly likely last grandchild !

Yes but it was not because of the resort. It was because my autistic child was having behavior problems and I just could not wait to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:hug:

We have only once wanted to leave our hotel, bd (before Disney) in Spain.
The actual resort was beautiful,but dd was really poorly,and we all just wanted to be home.

Yes, on both counts.

I never wanted to leave the Poly. It was just so beautiful and enjoyable. I could have stayed forever at AKV Kidani. It's so serene that you would swear that you are nowhere near a theme park.

But ASMo...I couldn't wait to leave. Too cramped. Too noisy. Messy food court. Crowded buses. Other than the price tag, I couldn't find much in its favor. At least I can say that I tried it.

Both.

I never wanted to leave the serenity of my Beach Club villa last summer. :cloud9:

I could NOT wait to get away from my single-night ASMu stay that came with a rude security guard, two broken beds and residual lack of sleep and body pain from running the Princess half-marathon. I stuck it out until 6 am, but really should;ve just loaded up the car and left in the middle of the night. It was THAT bad. :headache:

We stayed in a TreeHouse at SSR 2 years ago last month and I didn't want to leave. It's nicer than my house.:lmao:

Not that we were desperate to leave the Beach Club, but we were there for the second part of a trip that started out at the Poly. Every time our bus went by the Poly we were all "Why did we leave the Poly????"

The Beach Club was ok. But it didn't compare to the Poly.:love:

I've never wanted to leave YC.

Couldn't wait to leave POFQ (terrible housekeeping) and ASMu (even worse housekeeping and suite in poor condition).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter