• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

have you had the steaks at these restaurants?

I usually do Yachtsman for steak. I haven't had it there but the steak at Jiko looks really good and so does the steak at Narcoosee's but I usually do seafood at both of those restaurants. I haven't heard really good feedback on steak from Boathouse though so personally I wouldn't even consider BH.

My DH will always order fillet if it is on the menu. So we have had it at lots of places. Citrico's was ok. We have only been there once tho. Artist Point, Narcoossee's & Boathouse are very good. Yachtsman's is probably our favorite, we always stay at YC & we like the atmosphere & everything in the menu. We only ate at STK once, in December of 2016. I will agree with Eeyore 2142, the fillet was amazing! Melt in your mouth good. We would go back again but we don't go to Disney Springs every trip.

Narcoossee's filet is grass fed beef so very flavorful and it's my preference. My DS 14 has steak everywhere we go! The NY strip at the Grand Floridian is our favorite after Narcoossee's.

i had the best steak in my life at leCellier, better than the famous Peter Luger's in New York City. I have not been to Yachtsman steakhouse because i just cannot justify 2 dinner credits or the price, but I heard from friends of ours it was fantastic.

I'm not much of a red meat eater, but DW and the rest of our group are dedicated carnivores. The best steaks we've had from your list would STK and Citrico's Shula's would be best for steaks, and YS is decent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter