Help Me Please

I was there on a Sunday somewhere around 10-12 and they were being fed. I know it was before lunch, we talked the people at the sharks underwater grill into letting us walk into there to look at the place. I know it was late enough because all the tables were already set up for lunch.

I called Sea World and they told me that they feed the sharks at 11 am Tuesday and Fridays. Maybe they change the dates around from week to week. I know that they fed on a Sunday about 3 weeks ago.

What they told me is that the sharks are fed from 11am to 1 pm Mon-Thurs. and that if husb wants to watch, he has to spend a few $ to buy a small tray of fish to feed them ((DH will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve that!:D :D )) ((I'll be in the gift shop or at a snack bar with DD)):p

I've never seen them sell food for the sharks area. I've seen them at the dolphins and the sting rays. I got the information from the Aquariums department about the feeding times.

In front of the Sharks Encounter, there's a pool with small sharks in them. You can buy some fish and feed them. As for the larger sharks in the inside tanks, you can't feed them.

I knew about the pool that was out front but I've never seen them being feed. I just thought that the aquarium dept took care of them after hours.

The little guys will just have to do... Unless we decide to forego buying souveniers for ourselves alltogether and pop for the scuba diving with the sharks thing just for DH:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter