Help Wanted..Trip Planning for 4 20somethings

BobbinWeez

<font color=navy>Talks to the little man between h
Hey all,
I'm trying to plan a trip with my brother and 2 friends. We have all been to Disney before but this is the first time we've all gone together. Any tips on any activities would be fun for the 4 of us as a group. Also if anyone has any money saving tips for us still in/just out of college people we would love it. Thanks

Here's just a couple of suggestions:

1) If any of you are early risers (don't laugh -- I was when I was in college), head to AK first thing in the morning. Grab a FP for the safari, and then go next door to the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail. With luck, it'll be just you, a handful of staff, and the gorillas for a good half-hour until the first couple of safaris empty out.

2) Mini-golf is fun, especially if you go at the very end of the day (like, 10:00 pm).

3) When you're at Studios, watch for the Streetmosphere performers, and get right in front of them as they're starting an impromptu show. You might just get pulled into the action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter