• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help with Itinerary

freddykrueger

Disney Pin Addict
Hi guys

I leave it a little under a week and getting really excited but haven't really thought about a plan of action as too busy getting other things arranged. I don't really know when the parks are busy or quiet so any help would be appreciated. I arrive on the evening of the 24th Sept at All Star Movies for 9 days and then to RPR at Universal for 5 days so if possible would like to base my plan around these days although I will have a car.

I have got a 5 day Disney Park Hopper and an Orlando Flex Ticket and would like to visit all parks including Busch Gardens if possible.

Can you help?????? PS My wife wants to go shopping as well at some point

You have a lot of parks to fit into you 9 days, and I'm not familiar with the other Orlando parks, but I can recommend that you graph out your days, then begin filling them in with the must do's -- Early Entry days to either get to or avoid, fireworks shows, meals. Then fill in your schedule around that. Try and give yourself time to rest. Read up on attractions and rides that your family will enjoy the most, and figure out which park you all may like the best and need the most time in.
The Orlando attractions Board may be able to help with the other parks.

Can you give a bit more info on your group (ages & genders)? Do you plan to go all day or take a break?
I too start with a grid (Excel spreadsheet) with each park across the top & each ride/attraction listed below. I then go through the list (either myself, knowing my family's preference, or discuss it with them) to decide what we must see & what we want to see if we have time & what we don't want to see. (For details on all the rides & attractions there are zillions of books (library) and websites - www.allearsnet.com is especially helpful) I delete the ones we don't want to see & then concentrate on the ones we do. I then plan my routes according to the park maps. Try to be strategic on getting FP's, etc so you don't have a lot of backtracking. While I am doing this I often post questions on these boards to help in the deicison making.
As far as dining, you may be too late for some ps's but ya never know.
Once you give more details I'm sure others will help you plan.
With NO advance planning it may end up to be a NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - sorry, had to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter