Help with PinPics-Really Fixed Now

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
I've finally gotten around to loading my "huge" pin collection :rolleyes: into Pinpics. Unfortunately, there were a few pins I couldn't find. I'm probably not looking in the right place. I don't have a clue as to how to add a pin. Even if I did, I don't know much about these. Here are the pins that I couldn't find. Can someone out there help me. Thanks.

Thumbnail

View

View

View

I am not seeing any pictures just the little x box

change the name and the way you saved them. i see the name of the first pin is minnieJpeg.jpg and DCAJpeg.jpg and so on. Change the names so it just says minnie.jpg and paperdoll.jpg. get the "jpeg" out of the name. that should help us all see what you see.
Kath
pintrader@pinpics.com

OK, I fixed the names. Can you see them now. Very weird, because I see them clear as bell.

I can't see them either. When I check under 'properties" it shows tha total size is -1 bytes.

I think you need to delete and reload the pics.

they are coming form your cache. I agree with Bridget fgo recopy your pin selections and try to post them again.
Kath

well after trying to edit your post and then trying to do a little post of my own... I can only guess that you can not link to your pictures cause your server won't allow you to.

I scanned the pictures wrong. I'm not too good at all this scanning and posting stuff. Sorry. Learning a lot.

Nope Pluto TV is not 424. It's a Tokyo pin with Mickey & Pluto on a TV screen.

Are the pictures working? Please tell me they are. I've spent so much time trying to straighten them out. They're coming through for me loud and clear.

Originally I had scanned the picture as in high res. I went back, rescanned them, and now they're showing up for me, but much smaller.

Sorry to be such a pain.

Sorry Olaf & Nat, neither of the links are working for me either

Bridget,

Where are the pictures? In my original post or in Nat's links? I'm getting really bummed. What am I doing wrong?!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter