Help with PinPics-Really Fixed Now

the limo is from DCA
the Pluto is a Japan DL
the Minnie paperdoll and the oval one also are from Japan ......I believe the oval is from the Disney Store and the other is from the park.
Barbara

The reason for the problem is you can no longer Link to geocites. You must store them else where. You make make your own website to do this it is quite easy.
Hope this helped

Could see the pictures just fine by clicking on the links....but all the pins are new ones to me.

Your pictures didn't show from your first post..and when trying to follow the links, I got an error message that says the page isn't available for viewing..sorry!

Thanks Jaypd. I didn't know that Geocities is blocking access.

I know where these pins came from, I just can't find them on pinpics. It's hard for me to imagine that I'd actually have a pin that wasn't already on pinpics. Can anyone tell me what to do. Have I just missed these pins, or do they need to be added? Thanks so much,

Sorry about the mix up.

Guess you have fixed the problem-- I can see them just fine in your original post........
Kathi

1.) I can see the pictures just fine now, bravo!

2.) I can't find any of the 4 pins on PinPics so I'd say that means they need to be added. Good luck!

A guest at WDW told me that the oval Minnie is LE 400. That sounds too incredulous for Tokyo. Anyway pin 1 and 3 are Tokyo. The magnet Minnie was the original design for the WDW magnet zminnie and that us why it took so long to bring ours out. We had to redesign our magnet Minnie

I'm scanning in the last two. They should be there soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter