Here Come The Girls ~ a Pre-trip Report...

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: Speak for yourself hun. ;)

OK. Did she just call me an antique??? :rolleyes1
dob.gif

We thought a little update was in order.

At the moment we don't know what the park hours are so it is not in any particular order but we have decided what restaurants we want to eat at and where we want to shop....well you've gotta get your priorities right! :lmao:

So without further ado here is our preliminary itinerary:

Arriving at MCO on 5th June at 15.30pm, we have a town car booked with FL Tours to take us to Bay Lake Towers, via a grocery store so we can stock up on the essentials......Champagne, Wine & Baileys! :thumbsup2

Magic Kingdom Day: we hope to get into the park early & have breakfast with Pooh & Co at Crystal Palace, then in the evening dinner at Narcoosee's.

Animal Kingdom Day: Counter service for lunch & 1900 Park Fare Character dinner (which neither of us have been to before)

Hollywood Studios Day: we are hoping to book the Fantasmic package with dinner at Mamma Melrose.

Epcot Day #1: A trip over to Beaches & Cream for lunch - I am under strict orders that I have to try the No Way Jose! ;) Hopefully we will be having dinner at Le Cellier (a first for Karen).

Epcot Day #2: Possibly breakfast with the main Mouse this morning at Chef Mickeys (a first for me) then a trip around the world stopping off in Italy for dinner at Tutto's.

Shop Day #1: We plan on hitting the shops at either Pr1me Outlets or the Mall at Millenia...or maybe both. :rolleyes1 Then round the day off with dinner at Kouzzina and a drink or several at Jelly Rolls! This is definately the day we are both looking forward to the most! We can not wait!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Shop Day #2: More shopping but this time at Downtown Disney and dinner at Raglan Road.

Spare Day: Even more shopping perhaps? Return to our fave park? A trip to the Morse Museum in Winter Garden? These are all possibilities but one thing we have decided is to have an offsite meal this evening and we're currently stuck trying to decide between Texas de Brazil or Mannys Chop House....TBC!

Our last morning: Ohana Brekkie with Stitch & Co and a possible last spending spree at the Florida Mall.

So that is it at the moment!

However it has already changed several times so I am sure it will change again once we start booking our adr's. :lmao: Waiting for June's hours & our ADR day is absolutely killing us both but once we have those at the begining of December then we will post another update.

We thought a little update was in order.

At the moment we don't know what the park hours are so it is not in any particular order but we have decided what restaurants we want to eat at and where we want to shop....well you've gotta get your priorities right! :lmao:

So without further ado here is our preliminary itinerary:

Arriving at MCO on 5th June at 15.30pm, we have a town car booked with FL Tours to take us to Bay Lake Towers, via a grocery store so we can stock up on the essentials......Champagne, Wine & Baileys! :thumbsup2

Magic Kingdom Day: we hope to get into the park early & have breakfast with Pooh & Co at Crystal Palace, then in the evening dinner at Narcoosee's.

Animal Kingdom Day: Counter service for lunch & 1900 Park Fare Character dinner (which neither of us have been to before)

Hollywood Studios Day: we are hoping to book the Fantasmic package with dinner at Mamma Melrose.

Epcot Day #1: A trip over to Beaches & Cream for lunch - I am under strict orders that I have to try the No Way Jose! ;) Hopefully we will be having dinner at Le Cellier (a first for Karen).

Epcot Day #2: Possibly breakfast with the main Mouse this morning at Chef Mickeys (a first for me) then a trip around the world stopping off in Italy for dinner at Tutto's.

Shop Day #1: We plan on hitting the shops at either Pr1me Outlets or the Mall at Millenia...or maybe both. :rolleyes1 Then round the day off with dinner at Kouzzina and a drink or several at Jelly Rolls! This is definately the day we are both looking forward to the most! We can not wait!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Shop Day #2: More shopping but this time at Downtown Disney and dinner at Raglan Road.

Spare Day: Even more shopping perhaps? Return to our fave park? A trip to the Morse Museum in Winter Garden? These are all possibilities but one thing we have decided is to have an offsite meal this evening and we're currently stuck trying to decide between Texas de Brazil or Mannys Chop House....TBC!

Our last morning: Ohana Brekkie with Stitch & Co and a possible last spending spree at the Florida Mall.

So that is it at the moment!

However it has already changed several times so I am sure it will change again once we start booking our adr's. :lmao: Waiting for June's hours & our ADR day is absolutely killing us both but once we have those at the begining of December then we will post another update.

OMG!!! Do you see how much shopping Claire has planned??? :scared1: I mean, I like to shop but exactly how much luggage are you planning on bringing, hun???

SPFSelskabetTandem2-2.jpg

Oooooohhhhhh - that much!!!! :faint:

OMG!!! Do you see how much shopping Claire has planned??? :scared1: I mean, I like to shop but exactly how much luggage are you planning on bringing, hun???

Well their's my three cases & I figure if your not doing that much then I will fill yours up too. :lmao: ;)

SPFSelskabetTandem2-2.jpg

Oooooohhhhhh - that much!!!! :faint:

:laughing: Lee will be picking me up from Gatwick in one very similar to that!

Karen make sure you got a camcorder on you at all times!!

I want to see...

THE WORM

Karen make sure you got a camcorder on you at all times!!

I want to see...

THE WORM

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Will do, Tasha!!! :thumbsup2 Not only will I keep you happy BUT I'll also have the chance to win £250 on You've Been Framed!!! :thumbsup2 It's a win-win situation..

PS: If we're getting towards the end of the hols and she's managed to stay on her feet, should I just accidentally-on-purpose make it happen..?

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Will do, Tasha!!! :thumbsup2 Not only will I keep you happy BUT I'll also have the chance to win £250 on You've Been Framed!!! :thumbsup2 It's a win-win situation..

PS: If we're getting towards the end of the hols and she's managed to stay on her feet, should I just accidentally-on-purpose make it happen..?

:rotfl2::rotfl2: You do make me laugh!! love it!! DO IT ;) haha!

Oh sounds like a fun trip you have planned :)

Hoping to go back in Oct 2010 but not sure if will go with anyone or it may be a solo trip, that could be interesting :teeth:

Claire ;)

wow - this sure sounds like a crazy trip - I am subscribing without fail and looking forward to reading about all your adventures .......

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I have a feeling this is going to be the funniest trip report EVER!!:lmao:

Keep up the good work girls, sounds like your going to have a crazy time.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter