Hey! You had your trip, this time I'm in charge! Nicki & Todd LIVE!! Completed :(

OMG! I can't believe Todd is full for once in his lifetime. :lmao:

Cape May looks really good. I had a bad experience the one time I had breakfast there, though that was mostly a service issue, but maybe I should try it again.

Shula's looks really good too. Maybe I'll go there someday. There's actually a lot of restaurants I want to try at the Swan and Dolphin, but the only one I've gotten to so far is Blue Zoo.

Have fun with the other Friendies at the meet tomorrow!

Sorry your Caesar wasn't as good as the one we had on Sunday!

We made that mistake the first time with ordering sides on top of entrees - it definitely is too much.

Glad you loved it & will go back in the future.

That's so funny that you apparently overheard someone talking about your DH! And Cape May looks like a pretty amazing buffet with lots of options. I was curious to see a Kouzzina breakfast though. Do you have any plans to go back there at another time for breakfast?

Shula's looks just amazing. I'm hoping to make it over there eventually - I got a restaurant.com gift certificate for it when they were having the $1 sale and they don't expire now, so I have an excuse to go next trip!

Sounds like you've had a wonderful couple of days. I have to say that I was little disappointed you didn't go to breakfast at Kouzzina. It was actually our favorite meal of our July trip. Your Cape May breakfast looked great, though. How's the BC? Did the lobby smell wonderful? :lmao: Best. Smell. Ever.
OK...now that I'm done being weird...Shula's looks great. I'll add it to the list of places we can go in about ten years... :lmao: Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy EPCOT and your Dismeet.

Hey Nicki just checking in! I was cracking up @ the comment said about the dis & snacking!!! What's wrong w/ that anyways? It's vacation & in WDW it's all free calories!! :lmao:
I'm so glad you enjoyed Shula's! My DH & mom would love that! I'll keep that place in mind for an extra special treat :goodvibes

When you texted me at work about that conversation and the "snack eating husband" I literally fell off my chair from laughing so hard. I really wish you would have said something.

Yep, Cape May got EXPENSIVE. Shula's looks really good. Mark and I will have to try to get to the one we have Downtown here one of these days.

When you texted me about the people talking about that "husband who eats breakfast and then wants to snack right away" I just about fell out of my chair. I really wish you had said something.

I love Cape May Cafe breakfast...but it has gotten a little pricey.

Shula's looks really good. Romeo and I will have to try the one here one of these days.

Have a slush for me tomorrow.

I was at the steakhouse next door eating at the same time as you. :rotfl:

Then we walked around the BW a bit after too....I looked for you...was watching for a guy eating a pretzel, hot dog, corn dog, ice cream or funnel cake, etc. :rotfl2:

See you tomorrow!!!!!:yay:

Thank you for the Shula's review - I definitely want to try it now (even if I don't end up going to the one at WDW). The steaks and chocolate soufflé look great! :thumbsup2

Really enjoying reading your reviews again. Was very interested in Shulas and glad you liked it, were going there for the first time in November for DS birthday. His two favourite things to eat are steak and chocolate so think he will be happy.:)

Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Shula's looks incredible! I might have to make the journey over there on my next trip. The question then becomes "which of my other favorites do I drop?"! <sigh>

Thanks for the reviews, I am really enjoying them! Unfortunately I am reading instead of packing, we leave Saturday morning for Disney! Shula's is our first dinner, we LOVE it there! :love:

Ok, you sold me ... we are definitely going to try to work Shula's in next year! Wow, those steaks looked amazing!

Sounds like you guys are having such a great time! I am a bit jealous here in cold, rainy New York! :upsidedow

Both cape may and shula's look AMAZING...this was not a wise choice for me to read before I've eaten breakfast. :laughing: That conversation you overheard was hysterical! Your DH should feel proud that his titanium stomach is widely known! :lmao: I think my own DH would be a big fan of your DH...the food is the main reason he puts up with all my Disney overplanning! :rolleyes1

Another very entertaining review!

I made reservations at Kouzzina the morning of my husband's birthday and now after looking at pictures from Cape May Cafe I'm torn. The menu at Kouzzina looks so interesting though. Which do you prefer?

Can I just say I wish you had ordered the Flea Flicker at Shula's? I'm really curious about that one! I wonder who thought that was a good name for a drink!

Wow, Nicki, thanks for ALL those photos from Cape May! I haven't been there for breakfast in ages. It looks sooooo good! But, yeah, those character buffet breakfast prices are a killer. :headache:

I have never even thought about Shula's but you may have converted me! Everything looks amazing. Just what I need...ANOTHER restaurant to add to the list :rolleyes:

How hysterical about the women discussing the DIS and (most likely) Todd's eating habits!! I am amazed you didn't say anything! I think I would've had to jump right into that conversation!!!:rotfl:

It is rainy and miserable in Boston today. Wishing I was down there in the sunshine! Have a great slushie meet today!!!

We may have to try Shula's in place of the Yachtsman Steakhouse next year :thumbsup2

Thank you for the review of Cape May! We are going there for breakfast on Saturday morning. Can't wait to get on the plane tomorrow morning to journey to the Happy Place. :cool1:

Nicki, your reviews are the best!! :worship: I am enjoying every bite with you both- and laughing and laughing at the Bickersons- you are a fantastic couple! I really want to thank-you (from my family and me)- I made your crock pot salsa beef today- YUMMYLICIOUS!!!:thumbsup2

So glad you are enjoying them! We are totally the Bickersons, I am going to start calling us that! Isnt that beef salsa dish awesome? We have it all the time with brisket or pork...its great, cheap and easy!

OMG! I can't believe Todd is full for once in his lifetime. :lmao:

Cape May looks really good. I had a bad experience the one time I had breakfast there, though that was mostly a service issue, but maybe I should try it again.

Shula's looks really good too. Maybe I'll go there someday. There's actually a lot of restaurants I want to try at the Swan and Dolphin, but the only one I've gotten to so far is Blue Zoo.

Have fun with the other Friendies at the meet tomorrow!

Thats what I said! Cape May was great, we both enjoyed it and the coffee was so good! Shula's was fantastic, we made the mistake of over ordering but its good research for the next time. Had the most fun at the Friendies meet today, wish we had time to do it again!

Sorry your Caesar wasn't as good as the one we had on Sunday!

We made that mistake the first time with ordering sides on top of entrees - it definitely is too much.

Glad you loved it & will go back in the future.

Hi Melissa! So fun to meet with you and Shaun today...maybe we will see each other again before we all go home. Hope your luncheon in Italy was delish!

That's so funny that you apparently overheard someone talking about your DH! And Cape May looks like a pretty amazing buffet with lots of options. I was curious to see a Kouzzina breakfast though. Do you have any plans to go back there at another time for breakfast?

Shula's looks just amazing. I'm hoping to make it over there eventually - I got a restaurant.com gift certificate for it when they were having the $1 sale and they don't expire now, so I have an excuse to go next trip!

I know they were talking about him...I read all the dining reviews too and no one snacks as much as my man :lmao: The plan is to eat at Kouzzina on Sunday morning, its our last day and I cannot stay this close and not eat there! Def go to Shula's, its out of this world!

Sounds like you've had a wonderful couple of days. I have to say that I was little disappointed you didn't go to breakfast at Kouzzina. It was actually our favorite meal of our July trip. Your Cape May breakfast looked great, though. How's the BC? Did the lobby smell wonderful? :lmao: Best. Smell. Ever.
OK...now that I'm done being weird...Shula's looks great. I'll add it to the list of places we can go in about ten years... :lmao: Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy EPCOT and your Dismeet.

Hi Tina! This has been a fantastic trip, I dont want it to end! Keep your fingers crossed that we make it to Kouzzina on Sunday morning! The BC lobby didnt smell like anything to me but the Dolphin smelled out of this world!

Hey Nicki just checking in! I was cracking up @ the comment said about the dis & snacking!!! What's wrong w/ that anyways? It's vacation & in WDW it's all free calories!! :lmao:
I'm so glad you enjoyed Shula's! My DH & mom would love that! I'll keep that place in mind for an extra special treat :goodvibes

Hi there! Nothing wrong with lots of snacks and drinks on vacation...thats his motto!

When you texted me about the people talking about that "husband who eats breakfast and then wants to snack right away" I just about fell out of my chair. I really wish you had said something.

I love Cape May Cafe breakfast...but it has gotten a little pricey.

Shula's looks really good. Romeo and I will have to try the one here one of these days.

Have a slush for me tomorrow.

I can picture you doing that :rotfl2: I was blown away at the price of breakfast...when the heck did that happen?? I had 4 slushies for you today....sssh...dont tell anyone!

I was at the steakhouse next door eating at the same time as you. :rotfl:

Then we walked around the BW a bit after too....I looked for you...was watching for a guy eating a pretzel, hot dog, corn dog, ice cream or funnel cake, etc. :rotfl2:

See you tomorrow!!!!!:yay:

Hi Abby, it was so great to meet you and Grandma Estelle today, hope to see you again and have a great dinner at Brown Derby!

Thank you for the Shula's review - I definitely want to try it now (even if I don't end up going to the one at WDW). The steaks and chocolate soufflé look great! :thumbsup2

It was out of this world! I would love to go there again but it will have to wait for our next trip!

Really enjoying reading your reviews again. Was very interested in Shulas and glad you liked it, were going there for the first time in November for DS birthday. His two favourite things to eat are steak and chocolate so think he will be happy.:)

Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Glad you are enjoying them! You will love Shula's, if we go back all we want is the steak and shrooms and of course the chocolate souffle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter