Hey! You had your trip, this time I'm in charge! Nicki & Todd LIVE!! Completed :(

Thanks so much for taking us along with you!! You have shown me food at Disney I didn't know about, and I appreciate it. We just renewed our TIW card, and there are so many places I can't wait to try!

Baklava French Toast - that. sounds. incredible.

Amazing reviews as expected! :)

It was the most delish thing I ate the entire stay....you would totally love it!

Thanks so much for taking us along with you!! You have shown me food at Disney I didn't know about, and I appreciate it. We just renewed our TIW card, and there are so many places I can't wait to try!

You are very welcome, thats how I felt when I first stumbled on the Dis boards and realized all the food there was out there if you just looked!

Next October! How am I supposed to go that long without another MickeyNicki review?

I'm so glad you enjoyed Kouzzina for breakfast though. And I'm extra glad you got the French toast, and that it's good, because that is so what I'm getting if it's still on the menu next year.

And thanks for posting the Flying Fish menu, even though I know that will change before my next trip. But if there's one signature restaurant I'm eating at next year, it's going to be Flying Fish, even though right now I have Narcoossees, California Grill, Artist Point, and Jiko on my list for next year too. But you know how things always change with me. ;)

Thanks for another wonderful set of reviews, Nicki!
I guess we need to get out of bed early one morning in August to get ourselves over to Kouzzina for breakfast. :thumbsup2

Hope we get to meet with you guys again one of these days! :hug:

Thanks so much for your reviews! It was fun to live vicariously through you. ;) Would love to try the pumpkin pancakes & pumpkin funnel cake, but I'm guessing they'll be long gone by the end of November. Of course, last time I had funnel cake at WDW I was attacked by seagulls, so maybe it's just as well.

Oh! And thanks for posting the pix of BWI. Sooooo excited to stay there, although with working hot water, please. (What a PITA. At least it was only the last day. Maybe they did it on purpose so you wouldn't be so sad to leave. ;) )

See you next October! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for posting the pics of the Flying Fish menu. Your live reviews have been so helpful and so fun to read! Now we just need to make a few more decisions and hopefully our dining plans will be all set for our trip next week. Thanks again! :thumbsup2

October seems so far away! Thank you for such great reviews. I've always enjoyed reading them and look forward to the next one.

Also, I can't believe Todd won't go on a Disney Cruise if he has no problems with the water. The cruise is nothing but food and naps then more food and maybe a drink or several. Seems right up his alley.

Thank You foor going live. I know that is hard to do and I loved being there with you. I enjoyed the food and your last breakfast was a fabulous way to end.

Sorry you had no hot water on your last day.
Who knows I may be back that week in Oct too!!!

That French toast at Kouzzina is INCREDIBLE! Very good. The waffles are good too but not in the same league as the french toast!

Great review....wish we didn't have to wait a whole year for your next one!

Jill in CO

First of all...AS ALWAYS...thank you for your great reviews! :thumbsup2 Unfortunately, I missed out on a lot of the "live" aspect as work has been super busy. :sad2: I am so glad you enjoyed Kouzzina's breakfast as much as you did. We thought it was fantastic. It was one of our only truly memorable meals on the July trip.

However...I do believe that I am planning a weekend trip with my mom for Food and Wine that very weekend in October that you're going to be there. So, perhaps another Dismeet?

Sad that's it over, but there's always more trips to look forward to. :rotfl:

Next October???:sad1: Why not sooner...like...December! :laughing: I have to wait a whle year for more banter between the 2 of you??? Say it isn't so!!!! Loved the report. Very magical!!!:wizard: Glad you made it home safely.

Thank you for the great review!! I have followed you every night reliving the trip with you. This is one of the first posts i've written but I had to thank you for all your pictures and taking the time to write. :goodvibes

And thats all she wrote folks! As it stands now we are not planning on going back to WDW until next Oct but if things change I'll let you know! Thanks so much for following along on our adventures!

OMG, that French toast looks amazing! Hopfully they still have that in December.

Good luck with waiting until next October. I haven't been since last December and I'm having major withdrawls!:scared::scared:

Thanks for all the great reviews! I'm so glad you went to Kouzzina and I hope they still have that french toast in March.

I wish we didn't have to wait until next year for more.

Great reviews! I really loved reading your trip report! It made me even more excited for my upcoming trip! :cool1: Today is the day I can check in online but my 12 yo dd begged me to wait until she is home from school today - she wants to watch!

Thank you so much for sharing your adventure! It was great fun to follow along on your vacation! You guys seem like really fun people!

Loved your reviews and photos, thanks! What I wouldn't give to have one (or two or three) of the sea-salted caramels from Karamell Kuche right this minute....

So happy you ended up doing breakfast at Kouzzina, and even happier you liked it! :thumbsup2

The slow service and the food getting cold (after being served hardly warm) were the issues we had during our last breakfast there---so it seems like that may still be a problem. BUT, I think we'll give it another go and if it doesn't work out this time, we'll try somewhere new the next go-round.

So sad to see your reviews have ended, but they've provided a lot of reinforcement that I needed about some of our ADRs like Shula's, Kouzzina and Cali Grill, so I'm glad I was able to follow along.

Til October! :wave2:

I've enjoyed your reviews so much! The Baklava French toast looks so good. I would love to try Kouzzina breakfast some day, but next trip is with my dad and he loves tons of breakfast, so I think he might be better with a buffet ;)

Thank you for your wonderful reviews! Looking forward to more in a year! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter