HHI Resale - Worth it?

ArmyChaplain Matt

Mouseketeer
Have an accepted offer for 120 points for $65/point at HHI. We never have been but always wanted to go. There’s 204 (84 banked) for 2023 and 120
coming 2024. We love the opportunity for Dec/Jan value and then a summer trip. For those that own, do you find the 7-11 month booking window advantageous?

If you want to travel to HHI in the summer, you will NEED the 11 month window, or roll the dice with the waitlist. We have never been there in the summer (yet), as we typically travel the first week of April. I have always booked our stay at the 11 month window, but we had a few trips that I had to wait until the 7 month window to use non-home resort points (stayed in a 2BR those years). Fortunately, the resort is made up of mostly dedicated 2BR villas (76, to be exact) so the availability for those is better.

The resort is small, and there are only 21 studios, 21 1BRs and 76 2BR's, along with 5 GV's. If you are planning on studios or 1BR's, especially in the summer (peak season), you absolutely need the 11 month window. The price on your resale is a good deal and I think you will enjoy many vacations with it. Good luck!

Have an accepted offer for 120 points for $65/point at HHI. We never have been but always wanted to go. There’s 204 (84 banked) for 2023 and 120
coming 2024. We love the opportunity for Dec/Jan value and then a summer trip. For those that own, do you find the 7-11 month booking window advantageous?
That appears to be a good deal for hhi resale. We use the home resort booking for summer and it is needed for summer.

From what I know about HH which is not much I believe the DVC resort isn't in the "prime" location of the area. So the resort might be nice but its the same reason why DVC at WDW is expensive while the others in the area that might even have larger rooms or bigger pools are less money.

Never looked much in to it because if we ever went to HH we would likely just get something in the center of it instead of slightly off to the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter