Delete Thread

HHN looks really cool! I like how the houses are themed specifically for certain horror films.

Amazing how the Potter stuff cleared out, though - I'd imagine that would be crowded no matter what the occasion is.

We've never been to Universal (except for when I went to the one in CA decades ago - they still had a Conan attraction at the time :)), but I think if we did go, Halloween would be when I would want to do it. The Potter stuff looks incredible, too. We've debated hitting Universal (is the acronym to use for it "U"?) on some of our past trips, but it's never happened. We just can't justify taking time away from Disney :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Halloween looks to be a great time to visit WDW and/or U. Some day we'll do it.

Nice report........glad you enjoyed horror nights.......we first went to HHN in 07 and loved it immediately!!

Shame about the Scare Actor dinner.......not heard one person say they enjoyed the food...even a couple of TM friends of ours complained how poor the food was.........

Glad you enjoyed Cabana Bay too......it consistently gets good reviews from folks.......looking forward to reading more........

I'm not great with heights at all.......but it really was ok.

I was terrified before I went on and gripped the pole in the middle of the pod for a while, but it is so gentle you don't really have that sensation of climbing.....if that makes sense...........

I kept my eye on the horizon and tried not to look down.......it is a lot of fun!

We're looking forward to Sugar Factory too.......nice update!

I'm not great with heights at all.......but it really was ok.

I was terrified before I went on and gripped the pole in the middle of the pod for a while, but it is so gentle you don't really have that sensation of climbing.....if that makes sense...........

I kept my eye on the horizon and tried not to look down.......it is a lot of fun!

We're looking forward to Sugar Factory too.......nice update!

Last edited:
I can do freefall-type rides, and (thanks to our son) will probably end up skydiving at some point in my life, but I HATE ferris wheels. Even smaller ones. There's a really big one in Wildwood, NJ, and I skip it, if possible. It gets really windy on that one at the top, which doesn't help.

Perhaps if I were belted in or restrained in some way, it would be different.

I can do freefall-type rides, and (thanks to our son) will probably end up skydiving at some point in my life, but I HATE ferris wheels. Even smaller ones. There's a really big one in Wildwood, NJ, and I skip it, if possible. It gets really windy on that one at the top, which doesn't help.

Perhaps if I were belted in or restrained in some way, it would be different.

All of that sounds terrifying! I used to be fine on ferris wheels but last time I did one I was like no way :sad2:

All of that sounds terrifying! I used to be fine on ferris wheels but last time I did one I was like no way :sad2:

I think the doors are what get me. They don't look sufficient in keeping me in. That, and the fact that the car can rock back and forth.

Alright, to be honest, there's really nothing I like about ferris wheels :)

Of course, if I just sit still and don't rock, it's probably not an issue, but I'm not risking it!

i just love looking at all the pictures people have in their reports.
you caught a beautiful moment in potter land!

i see many take the same pic of the dragon breathing fire but yours is stunning.

i live and breathe hhn.......
looking at those hhn pics brought back sweet fun memories for me.

hope you get to do a repeat trip for hhn this year.

Thank you! HHN was amazing, we do plan to go back this year it was one of our favorite things about the whole trip.

Might have to visit just for the Bay Breeze......

We went to Ripleys way back in 2007 and were seriously disappointed in it.........

Still enjoying reading along........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter