HHN........look !

I notice Screamscape say they've heard a rumour about a Freddy Vs Jason house....

not sure that will happen

there are always plenty of rumors flying until UO releases more.

keep checking the website.

I really liked last year's hints and clues leading up to the theme release. It made it so much more exciting. I am a little disappointed!

I notice Screamscape say they've heard a rumour about a Freddy Vs Jason house....

Most of us die-hard HHN fans have learned that anything you read on those sites is purely speculation and you should take what they write with a grain of salt. As Macraven said - the best place for accurate information is the HHN website.

That's pretty much impossible since Universal did not renew their contract with New Line Cinemas. Plus there's that lawsuit that someone filed against Universal (and NLC also I think but I'm not sure). Plus, Freddy vs. Jason is kinda the red-headed stepson NLC doesn't like to talk about anymore. :rotfl:

Most of us die-hard HHN fans have learned that anything you read on those sites is purely speculation and you should take what they write with a grain of salt. As Macraven said - the best place for accurate information is the HHN website.
A grain of salt? More like a whole salt shaker! :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter