HHN TICKETS-It's Time!!

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Got 5 of the HHN tickets for Oct. 25 today! They were $19.95 since I already had 4 park flex tickets. The # I called was : 888-235-6397.:bounce:

Would you please explain, what HHN tickets are?? Is this the Halloween bash??:confused:

Yes Tink, this is Halloween Horror Night tickets. They are available now. They only sell so many for each night. Originally, someone had posted the 24th as a date , but when I called, she said that was not a date. I took the 25th as it was the only weeknight while we were there. They say the weekends are crowded.

Any word on who (if anyone special) is going to be in "concert" or will it just be a "House Band"?
HAVE FUN

Tony M, having never been before, I didn't even know there was a band, so of course I didn't ask. Bet you could find out by calling the same number though.
I saw the Halloween Festival for Magic Mountain on the travel channel "Scream Parks" last Sunday and now I'm really in the mood! Also saw MIB on "Thrill Rides before "Scream Parks." I can hardly wait until Oct.!!:pinkbounc

I would bet they stick with just a house band again this year or a DJ. When they had the big concerts with popular bands, it was just too crowded.

Jim

I really liked it better with live bands than with the DJ. The time they had Kiss Army (a KISS tribute band) was really cool. Also, that one band the year after that just covered all kinds of music was good too. The DJ just didn't have enough action to keep me interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter