HHN07: Carnival of Carnage!!

They took it (without proper credit) from my post over at IOA Central (and from my photobucket account).

http://www.ioacentralboards.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=10653&view=findpost&p=191793

I don't mind people re-posting info, just be decent enough to give credit to where it came from.

Wolf

Sorry!! :scared:

We were just trying to pass along the info to people who aren't on all the forums...we didn't link to your account or steal any bandwidth...we uploaded it to our own photobucket acct to put up here for people's assistance (and by the way we got it from CSW, not IOA Central).

In hindsight yes we should have indicated where it came from and for that you have our sincerest of apologies. We were simply trying to do nothing else but help others who looking forward to HHN...NOT steal your credit!! At no time did we wever take credit for it, simply posted it for others.

We definitely won't be doing so again so your eyes over here can relax.

VR7R0935.jpg

So, can I jump in here with a newb question (or two) ? Wife and I are heading down for IOA and HHN on 10/6. From what I'm reading here, it would be ok for us to ride the IOA coasters all day, then swing over to HHN at night? Will we have enough time? We are planning on pulling the trigger on express passes for both parks since we have never been to either.

Really appreciate this forum. It came in handy when we went to Disney earlier this month. I have subscribed to the podcast, etc... Big fan :)

Thanks so much,
john

So, can I jump in here with a newb question (or two) ? Wife and I are heading down for IOA and HHN on 10/6. From what I'm reading here, it would be ok for us to ride the IOA coasters all day, then swing over to HHN at night? Will we have enough time? We are planning on pulling the trigger on express passes for both parks since we have never been to either.

Really appreciate this forum. It came in handy when we went to Disney earlier this month. I have subscribed to the podcast, etc... Big fan :)

Thanks so much,
john

You do know that HHN is seperate from your day ticket right?
If you go to USF during the day, you can do what they call stay and scream. Thats where you stay in the park while they close and kick everyone else out. Then they let you in the event before they open up the rest of the houses, giving you a head start. You can purchase express for those days, but know that daytime express for IOA and/or USF is different than the express for HHN. Like the ticket for the event its different, and not included in your normal express purchase.....so you'll be buying two sets of express tickets as well.

Oh, and if you like the "Dis Universal" podcast, check out IOACentral Radio (on Itunes, or click the link below).

Unless Universal gave you a copy, the only reason you're seeing it at all is because Wolf posted it elsewhere.

scanning a pic and uploading it doesn't deserve credit, nor popping off to people who repost it to give them credit for it. I'll give credit to the people that actually designed the map.

when you have a point, get back to me.

Thanks so much,
john

john, i'll be there on the 6th also.
since it is a saturday and they are ALWAYS crowded, buy the express pass for the HHN. do it soon as they sometimes sell out. that ep is valid for each house, ride and attraction one time that night.

i know it is pricey but if you want to see everything, shell out the money.
much better standing only in the ep line for up to 20 minutes than the regular line for a couple of hours....it's happened on saturdays..

go to IOA by 8:15ish....many times the park will open around 8:30 if there is a line at the ticket gate.

once the park opens, you will be able to complete at least 3 of the rides without crowds. many people start entering the park around 10ish and it gets crowded around 11 then.

do as much as you can at IOA. look at the guide map for ride location.
then, do lunch at an off time. either eat around 11:15 while most are in line for rides or after 1:30.

switch over to the studios side by 1:30. do rides such as MIB, horror make up show, T2, mummy, shrek, ET, etc

around 5, security will be clearing out the park. go to the stay and scream area and wait there. if you have a valid hhn ticket, you can stay in that holding area.

once the park is cleared, the guests in the s & s area are allowed to leave and get a head start on the house. there should be 3 maybe 2 that will be open early.
do not use your hhn ep at this point. do the houses in the regular line as long as it is 15 minutes or less wait time.
later in the evening, 9:45, lines will be very long. use the ep then.
the ep is marked at the beginning of the ep line for the house. once it is used for it, can' repeat it in the ep line.

by being in the studios while it is still daylight, you can see where everything will be located....including where scareactors could be that night.

you save a lot of time if you are not familiar with the UO parks and visit in the daytime before the evening HHN begins. the guidemap will make more sense to you if you have walked thru the streets prior that night.

i hope you have a great time.
i am completely and totally addicted to HHN................

the stay and scream ticket is a discounted ticket if you have a day ticket for the park.
check the online website for the hhn prices.
look at stay and scream tickets.

You do know that HHN is seperate from your day ticket right?
If you go to USF during the day, you can do what they call stay and scream. Thats where you stay in the park while they close and kick everyone else out. Then they let you in the event before they open up the rest of the houses, giving you a head start. You can purchase express for those days, but know that daytime express for IOA and/or USF is different than the express for HHN. Like the ticket for the event its different, and not included in your normal express purchase.....so you'll be buying two sets of express tickets as well.

Oh, and if you like the "Dis Universal" podcast, check out IOACentral Radio (on Itunes, or click the link below).

Sorry, yes, I should have been more specific...

We were planning on buying the 1 day/2 park pass from AAA or Costco, then purchasing the Stay and Scream pass on line for HHN.

I def want to purchase the express plus for IOA but it does not look like they are available on line. Am I missing something?

I plan on purchasing the Express passes for HHN too (wow, this is turning expensive, but from what I read, it's SO worth it).

Thanks again,
john

scanning a pic and uploading it doesn't deserve credit, nor popping off to people who repost it to give them credit for it. I'll give credit to the people that actually designed the map.

when you have a point, get back to me.

Great, you can get your info straight from the designers from now on. We certainly don't owe you anything, especially with your bad attitude. Get back to me when you pull the stick out of your butt.

Great, you can get your info straight from the designers from now on. We certainly don't owe you anything, especially with your bad attitude. Get back to me when you pull the stick out of your butt.

I never asked for anything from you, Stay-Puft, step back.

Sorry, yes, I should have been more specific...

We were planning on buying the 1 day/2 park pass from AAA or Costco, then purchasing the Stay and Scream pass on line for HHN.

I def want to purchase the express plus for IOA but it does not look like they are available on line. Am I missing something?

I plan on purchasing the Express passes for HHN too (wow, this is turning expensive, but from what I read, it's SO worth it).

Thanks again,
john

Bit of advice......if you get to the parks early, and kind of hang out all day you'll be able to see everything without express....it shouldnt be too terribly busy. Save the money that you were going to pay for express passes for both hhn and the day tickets, and instead, do a RIP tour. You are guaranteed to see all the shows and houses, and if you have time they'll also give you fotl access to some rides...by the time you're done with all of the express passes, you'll end up spending the same amount of money, and you'll most likely not need passes during the day, and you may not get to see all of the hosues at night.

So, can I jump in here with a newb question (or two) ? Wife and I are heading down for IOA and HHN on 10/6. From what I'm reading here, it would be ok for us to ride the IOA coasters all day, then swing over to HHN at night? Will we have enough time? We are planning on pulling the trigger on express passes for both parks since we have never been to either. Really appreciate this forum. It came in handy when we went to Disney earlier this month. I have subscribed to the podcast, etc... Big fan :) Thanks so much, john
Save the money that you were going to pay for express passes for both hhn and the day tickets, and instead, do a RIP tour. You are guaranteed to see all the shows and houses, and if you have time they'll also give you fotl access to some rides...by the time you're done with all of the express passes, you'll end up spending the same amount of money, and you'll most likely not need passes during the day, and you may not get to see all of the hosues at night.

We'd defintely recommend the RIP tour to ensure you'll see everything if you only have 1 night at HHN. Unfortunately according to the HHN website, the RIP tour is sold out for Oct 6.

When I bought my tickets for HHN opening night (and express passes too), they offered and I took 4 hours in IOA (well it only starts at 4) for $10 additional. I did it mostly because the 'promo' says that we can go directly from IOA into US without going thorugh the front lines. So I'm hoping that instead of wating out front til 6:30, or getting hoarded into a cattle stall at 5, that we can ride until about 6or 6:30 at IOA and just squeeze over to UA once they let people out of the 'holding pens'.

Ya think????????:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter