Hide/Find a Penny Thread

Its in one of the towers in the fort on Tom Sawyer's Island. When you get to the entrance of the fort, its the far left tower. Go up all the way, and on the ledge away from the guns are some decorations. There is a stack of 3 books, my penny is hidden on top of the second book!

Its in one of the towers in the fort. When you get to the entrance of the fort, its the far left tower. Go up all the way, and on the ledge away from the guns are some decorations. There is a stack of 3 books, my penny is hidden on top of the second book!

Thanks for playing! I added your penny to the list of pennies to find.

Has anyone looked for any yet?

I hid 2 while we were there. I will post locations with pics later. I am having trouble getting back on schedule. I was going to hide one for momlee4 under the bench with Goofy on it but Goofy was gone anyone know what happened?

We just got back from WDW, and I searched for penny #1 on top of the info board. It wasn't there. 2 CMs asked us if they could help us because DH was checking up there, and I told them I was looking for a penny that a friend hid for me. They were friendly, one said, oh how fun, like a scavenger hunt. The 2nd one said it wouldn't be there because Disney gets a good washdown every night. And I said even up there? And he said yup! Too bad.

It's funny, I didn't even attempt to look for that one because there's so much traffic there that I knew someone would either think I was up to no good or think I was crazy. I guess I am a little of both.... ROFL!

MareSINY was kind enough to hide a penny for my daughter while she was there. On jan 31st we sat out on our adventure to Animal Kingdom. MareSINY told us her penny would be located in a rock by the ITTBAB fast pass machines by the lemurs. So that was the first place we went and what do you know it was still there and not very hard to find. Here are some pics of my daughter making her discovery.

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

She was so thrilled. Thany you so much MareSINY!!! :thumbsup2

After Abby found her penny we hid a few. The first on is behind the lemurs sign.
DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

The second is in a rock on the left side of the gorillas when you are coming off of Kiliminjaro Safaris.
DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

And the last one is at Magic Kingdom under the train station on the box. I am not sure if it will still be there because some CM's were eyeing me as I was hiding it.
DSCN0817.jpg

I am just so excited that Abby found her penny!!! I must admit, we had been to Yak & Yeti for dinner before leaving the penny and I was a bit tipsy when I left it. LOL Maybe that's the key for me, because it was the only one of my penny's anyone found! ROFL

I told my sister she found it and she was very excited as well. I have to send her a link so she can read about Abby finding her penny. :) Did she like the Mickey ears I put on Abe's head? LOL

I am so excited you all are playing and somebody found a penny! :cool1: Keep them coming and let me know when you get back if we have missing pennies! Only 22 days til I get to actually look/hide pennies :goodvibes

I am just so excited that Abby found her penny!!! I must admit, we had been to Yak & Yeti for dinner before leaving the penny and I was a bit tipsy when I left it. LOL Maybe that's the key for me, because it was the only one of my penny's anyone found! ROFL

I told my sister she found it and she was very excited as well. I have to send her a link so she can read about Abby finding her penny. :) Did she like the Mickey ears I put on Abe's head? LOL

She did like the Mickey ears, funny thing is though we did the same thing to ours right before we left. I guess great minds think alike.

We leave next Friday and return the 13th, so I'll be hiding some pennies while there and posting when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter