High school graduation present

my DD is a junior in HS so I still have a year to decide. I see most of you guys are buying laptops for your kids. Do your kids actually use laptops? My DD uses her ipad for almost everything. If she has big paper to do sometimes she uses her chrome book (she uses google docs) it's very possible that it's just our house hold. We got rid of all our pc's and laptops years ago since we all have iPads.
I love the idea of doing a trip for her graduation

My daughter has an ipad to but no way could she do without the laptop- can you even do power point presentations, graphs, etc on an ipad? When she did the summer at Brown University program last year they even needed laptops for that.

Yep, Mac Book and dinner with family. Will do the same with our other kid that graduates in 2 more years. I have to say, the younger one uses the lap top more than the now college kid. But I will also say, all the college work was done on the lap top.

While some of the graduating friends gave parties, my kid wanted the lap top. I decided on the Mac Book, as my two older nieces graduated several year ago, and both still have their Mac Books, and used them all through college.

My DD wants a Mac. We're a windows household, but Macs are cool. Okie dokie. Just don't ask me for help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter