Hilton Hotel Help!

Jade-Elise

MrsLlante
I leave in 12 days, I am freaking out a little bit!

Internet is hard to navigate my answers so I hope someone here can help?

We are staying at the Hilton.

• C̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶?̶ Yes I figured this out!

• Can I buy the birthday tickets (I just turned 30!)

• Can I say it is my birthday still?

• We stay for 5 nights, and we are going to Disney for 4 days and the day we 'check out' we are visiting Ikspiari and cannot leave for our next destination until 4pm. I was assuming Hilton had luggage storage, but one document said they do not and you have to go to the coin lockers, but coin lockers aren't very big and we have big luggage! On Hilton website it says it has luggage storage. I have emailed Hilton but no reply yet.
    What can we do with luggage? I can't Ta-Q-Bin because we are visiting friends in Toyohashi. Google shows no luggage storage places, just coin lockers. Forums state coin lockers are too small for big luggage. I am worried!
Thank you so much for all and any advice! I am trying not to panic!

Last edited:
No first hand experience, but on TripAdvisor (search "luggage" in the reviews), there are people who reported leaving the luggage for a few hours after checking out. Some even mentioned getting the luggage delivered to Maihama station for a "small fee".

Curious why you can't use Ta-Q-Bin? They deliver to residences. Is the issue having someone there when they delivery?

Not sure on leaving luggage on check out, as we caught an early Limo bus to the airport. But we checked into the hotel and left our luggage at the Disneyland Welcome Centre near Maihama station. Our luggage was transported to the hotel and in our rooms when we got back later that evening.
So I would doubt you'd have any problems leaving it on the last day.

I am a nut, I am not running at peak at the moment. My stress levels are insane. I did get a reply from the hotel and they are happy to hold the luggage. Phew! I don't think they understood the first time I asked.
Sorry for making a fuss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter