Hilton vs Disney

I think you'll still have a good view.
I hope so. I keep second guessing myself now. All of the YouTube videos I see are people on the 7th floor. It’s hard because there aren’t a lot of videos or blogs about staying at a Tokyo Disney hotel compared to WDW

I hope so. I keep second guessing myself now. All of the YouTube videos I see are people on the 7th floor. It’s hard because there aren’t a lot of videos or blogs about staying at a Tokyo Disney hotel compared to WDW
I know, I have had a lot of trouble finding videos of certain room types as well. I still can't figure out which room category at Toy Story overlooks the front of the hotel and Slinky Dog Park. I actually booked 2 separate room categories there last night in case I find more info. I find it really weird that the room categories include a category for the "Square View," which clearly states it overlooks the interior play courtyard. However, none of the categories mentions front of the hotel/Slinky Dog Park except the "Partial View," which says it is the rooms right above the front entry. I would think the front rooms would be the most sought after and be clearly labeled, but the Square View is the most expensive. So who knows!

I know, I have had a lot of trouble finding videos of certain room types as well. I still can't figure out which room category at Toy Story overlooks the front of the hotel and Slinky Dog Park. I actually booked 2 separate room categories there last night in case I find more info. I find it really weird that the room categories include a category for the "Square View," which clearly states it overlooks the interior play courtyard. However, none of the categories mentions front of the hotel/Slinky Dog Park except the "Partial View," which says it is the rooms right above the front entry. I would think the front rooms would be the most sought after and be clearly labeled, but the Square View is the most expensive. So who knows!
Yeah that’s weird. You’d think they’d at least put park view or something since the other side of the hotel says bay view. I see a lot of room categories still available for the different hotels so hopefully that means it won’t be too busy

I always booked Hilton/Sheraton until I went to TDR with kids. I wanted to be close to the parks and have the early entry benefit, so I did book Disneyland Hotel (this was pre-Toy Story Hotel days).

One thing that I was grateful for (and had not anticipated prior to the trip) was the stroller privileges they had for those staying at Disney hotels. You can take them back to your room instead of having to return them at the end of the day. My 4 year old was not typically in strollers at home, but we walk a lot at Disney, so it really helped her enjoy the parks a lot more. And then not having to fuss with returning them at the end of the day and then re-renting them in the morning saved us a lot of hassle. This was back in 2017, so things may have changed.

I didn't see that mentioned, but it was such a gamechanger for me that I thought I would drop it in! So jealous, enjoy your trips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter