Hilton vs Disney

I am hoping you get some responses because I had the same question. I haven't been able to find much info about the differences between these two categories.
I think with grand park view you’re guaranteed a view of the castle so we’re going to book that. I think park view can give you a partial view but you may not see the castle.

I think with grand park view you’re guaranteed a view of the castle so we’re going to book that. I think park view can give you a partial view but you may not see the castle.
That is basically what I was thinking. That "grand" included a forward facing "full" view of the park and the park view would only guarantee you to see some part of the park (so windows may be facing sideways not directly toward front of the park).

Does anyone know if you can use a credit card for the deposit on a Tokyo Disney hotel and use a different card for the rest of the balance? When does the final balance have to be paid by?

Does anyone know if you can use a credit card for the deposit on a Tokyo Disney hotel and use a different card for the rest of the balance? When does the final balance have to be paid by?
Website says balance is due on arrival. It doesn't say anything about using the same card. However, it does list all the accepted credit cards, so that makes me think they don't care what card you use.

Our booking day is tomorrow! I have to book Toy Story tomorrow night and then DLH or MC the next night. I am still debating between the two! I was hoping my nephew would express a strong preference and chose for me, but he didn't. I had decided on DLH because I like the snack/convenience store option and it would be cheaper. However, I got MC harbor view tonight in my practice (for the second time). So now I am tempted back towards going for that. I feel like I have a clock over my head ticking down, lol.

Website says balance is due on arrival. It doesn't say anything about using the same card. However, it does list all the accepted credit cards, so that makes me think they don't care what card you use.

Our booking day is tomorrow! I have to book Toy Story tomorrow night and then DLH or MC the next night. I am still debating between the two! I was hoping my nephew would express a strong preference and chose for me, but he didn't. I had decided on DLH because I like the snack/convenience store option and it would be cheaper. However, I got MC harbor view tonight in my practice (for the second time). So now I am tempted back towards going for that. I feel like I have a clock over my head ticking down, lol.
Good luck!

Thanks! We book tonight. We’ve done a lot of practice bookings. The DL grand park view rooms go fast but we’ve been able to grab one every night

Yes, I’ve practiced those a few times as well and been successful. They don’t go quite as fast as some others. I was shocked that Toy Story was fully booked within 15ish minutes last night (maybe less). I think that’s the first time I’ve seen it fully book right away in the month+ I’ve been monitoring. That’s what I have to book tonight, so hopefully a Sun night will be a little easier to book.

For our last 2 nts, which we book tomorrow, I’m about 99% sure we are going for MC Harbor View and DLH Concierge balcony simultaneously and let fate decide. Nephew is old enough to navigate it himself while I do as well. But I really need to just go with my gut and do DLH because it has way more pros for me personally. I’m just letting myself be a victim of the “in the park” hype/FOMO. I don’t even like the MC atmosphere or room. The only actual MC pro for me would be the fact we are starting both those next mornings in TDS. So we could avoid the monorail the rest of our mornings.

Yes, I’ve practiced those a few times as well and been successful. They don’t go quite as fast as some others. I was shocked that Toy Story was fully booked within 15ish minutes last night (maybe less). I think that’s the first time I’ve seen it fully book right away in the month+ I’ve been monitoring. That’s what I have to book tonight, so hopefully a Sun night will be a little easier to book.

For our last 2 nts, which we book tomorrow, I’m about 99% sure we are going for MC Harbor View and DLH Concierge balcony simultaneously and let fate decide. Nephew is old enough to navigate it himself while I do as well. But I really need to just go with my gut and do DLH because it has way more pros for me personally. I’m just letting myself be a victim of the “in the park” hype/FOMO. I don’t even like the MC atmosphere or room. The only actual MC pro for me would be the fact we are starting both those next mornings in TDS. So we could avoid the monorail the rest of our mornings.
I’m the same actually. Disneyland hotel works a lot better for our family, especially with the convenience store. But it’s hard to not go for the hotel that’s right at DisneySea lol. I didn’t realize the Toy Story hotel was selling out that fast. I haven’t been paying attention to it

I’m the same actually. Disneyland hotel works a lot better for our family, especially with the convenience store. But it’s hard to not go for the hotel that’s right at DisneySea lol. I didn’t realize the Toy Story hotel was selling out that fast. I haven’t been paying attention to it
That's the weird thing; Toy Story had not been selling out. That makes me nervous that the timing of our trip may be a lot more crowded than we anticipated. I'm hoping it was just a one off fluke because it was a Sat night being booked. Good luck tonight!

That's the weird thing; Toy Story had not been selling out. That makes me nervous that the timing of our trip may be a lot more crowded than we anticipated. I'm hoping it was just a one off fluke because it was a Sat night being booked. Good luck tonight!
Did you get what you wanted? We couldn’t decide between 5-6th floors and 7th floor. Ended up booking 5-6th floors to save a little money lol. It’s still grand park view so I’m assuming it’ll have great views (at least I would hope)

I did! I got the Toy Story 1 night booked! However, it was very stressful. I started with AmEx because I had read (or thought I did) that they don't cause as many problems as others. WRONG! I tried 2 AmEX and then switched to my CSP and went through no problem.

The rooms appear to have gone more quickly again tonight than recently, but not as fast as last night.

Are the rooms still up grabs until you fully complete the booking process; or does getting to the second page automatically "hold" it for you until you finish the process? Because I was scared it would disappear when my cc wouldn't work.

I did! I got the Toy Story 1 night booked! However, it was very stressful. I started with AmEx because I had read (or thought I did) that they don't cause as many problems as others. WRONG! I tried 2 AmEX and then switched to my CSP and went through no problem.

The rooms appear to have gone more quickly again tonight than recently, but not as fast as last night.
Nice! Glad you got it. That’s so weird because we used an Amex and it worked on the first try. Did it hold your reservation while you tried different cards?

Are the rooms still up grabs until you fully complete the booking process; or does getting to the second page automatically "hold" it for you until you finish the process? Because I was scared it would disappear when my cc wouldn't work.
Haha I was just asking you the same.

Not sure. I did get the room obviously, but I don't know if that was because it did "hold" it or because those rooms were still available.

Not sure. I did get the room obviously, but I don't know if that was because it did "hold" it or because those rooms were still available.
All of the grand park view rooms seemed to go pretty fast. I hope being on a lower floor doesn’t make a difference

When I booked my package, it kicked me out after my 2nd credit card attempt failed. It seemed to wait a bit and then gave me the opportunity to try another card. After the 2nd try, which failed, it died.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter