Historical Race Weekend Sell Out Timing

How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

3576DB2B-5E69-4BD2-A8A9-1F7439F19EE6.jpeg

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
6DB02BC3-9177-4AC9-B0F0-BD005CCF3BA7.png
Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)

As far as we know, it’s one link per use (you can register multiple people/distances under one link, but I can’t use it myself and also send to a friend to use) based on reports of posted links not working during MW’22 registration.

How to share an extra queue ID (with pictures)

View attachment 748006

After clicking this TEXT (not the number string) you will get a pop up window that looks like this:
View attachment 748007
Click “copy my link” and then use it to share to another device, email/message it to yourself (you’ll need to copy/paste it into your email as there is not a dedicated email option)

As far as we know, it’s one link per use (you can register multiple people/distances under one link, but I can’t use it myself and also send to a friend to use) based on reports of posted links not working during MW’22 registration.

I'll add this to the "registration tips".

I shared my link with someone else, and after they registered, I tried using it to see what would happen. It took me straight to the registration page. So maybe more than one person can use the same link?

I shared my link with someone else, and after they registered, I tried using it to see what would happen. It took me straight to the registration page. So maybe more than one person can use the same link?

Post the link in the Wine and Dine thread and see if anyone other than you can also use it to get straight to registration page.

Post the link in the Wine and Dine thread and see if anyone other than you can also use it to get straight to registration page.
I tried it on another browser and it said it was timed out. So it looks like the person with the original link can use it after someone else uses it, but no one else can.

I tried it on another browser and it said it was timed out. So it looks like the person with the original link can use it after someone else uses it, but no one else can.

That makes sense. Thanks for looking into it.

Looking to see if anyone knows the following:

2021 W&D half or challenge sell outs? Did they sell out?
2019 Princess Half
2017 Princess 5K
2017 Princess Half
2023 Springtime Yoga
Kids races for anything before covid
Castaway Cay Challenge

The last two seem a little more difficult to find.

This is what I could find:

Lightside 2017 - sold out within 24 hrs per (link) with registration on June 14th (link)
Disneyland 2016 - "sold out immediately" (link)
Lightside 2016 - sold out within 2 hrs per (link)
Avengers 2015 - sold out within 90 min per (link)
Marathon 2015 - still available in October per (link) with registration on unknown (April?)
Tinkerbell 2015 - sold out within 30 hrs (link) and some within 1 hour (link)

Castaway Cay Challenge

A few references here and there in this search (link)

Looking to see if anyone knows the following:

2021 W&D half or challenge sell outs? Did they sell out?
2019 Princess Half
2017 Princess 5K
2017 Princess Half
2023 Springtime Yoga
Castaway Cay Challenge

The last two seem a little more difficult to find.
I did the challenge for W&D 2021, and I remember it still being available a month after registration

Vaguely remember 2021 W&D opening up a bunch and us attributing it to an increase in capacity, so it’s possible there was never a time we could confidently say “yep they’re done opening up more spots”.

Be gentle with me, first attempt to register this week. Just signed up on the run disney website.

am printing out the walk thru’s on pg 2 here, thank you

i’m missing whether I can register myself & DH at the same time (thinking there’s going to be an option on the 1st or 2nd page, maybe?) or if I need to complete a separate registration

Be gentle with me, first attempt to register this week. Just signed up on the run disney website.

am printing out the walk thru’s on pg 2 here, thank you

i’m missing whether I can register myself & DH at the same time (thinking there’s going to be an option on the 1st or 2nd page, maybe?) or if I need to complete a separate registration
You'll have to fill everything out as separate registrations, but before checking out and paying. There should be a button for adding another registration when you get to the end of the first one. Note that your "cart" is not held, and it is possible for the race to sell out while you are filling out the registration information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter