HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

I'm here!!! Cannot wait to follow along. And, as always, your posts remind me of things to look into - like Trip Insurance. Thinking about getting the annual plan for this next year, since we have a couple of big trips planned.

Love the extra months on the Annual Pass - we upgraded our tickets to AP earlier this month to take advantage - seems like a great deal! I wish Disney would do something cool like that!

I just dropped in to read your Halloween TR (last time I tried, Disboards went down). Looks like I will have to stop by again soon to read about this one!

Wow, I just found this and 3 pages in. I’m so excited to read along on another report from you! It sounds like some great plans for you all. So glade Kyle is coming with you two, I know from reading how fun it is to have him travel with you!

I will be excited to hear all about the Christmas fun! Safe travels and have a wonderful trip!

WELCOME along Caroline...…...so glad to see you here!!!

We are happy with what we have planned this time and yes, Kyle being with us absolutely gladdens our hearts no end.....I know you understand that feeling...….:lovestruc

He is so excited to be going back, and although we do love our couple`s trips, having the family together is priceless and precious......we cannot wait to spend these days together...….

So, glad you`re along for this one too, hope it`s a fun read...….will update it as soon as I get back and jet lag dissipates a little...….:wave:

Last edited:
Yay the 'chocolate cake adventures of Kyle & Company' are about to start!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Did you see the landing on Mars today?
One of our former Senators was an astronaut, we have National Labs all over in my home state....they do a little bit of everything there.

Another warm WELCOME to you Tink2Day...…..

Always happy to see you reading along...…..

Yes, lots of chocolate encounters are planned......although I keep saying no one can eat that much chocolate...…..and he laughs...….lol...…

Oh we did watch the Mars landing!!! We were so excited to see it......I get teased a lot for being a geek....but I don't mind..…..:D Oh sounds interesting where you are.....we love all things NASA and SpaceX......absolutely fascinating...….

Hope you enjoy this one too...….:wave:

Last edited:
I'm here!!! Cannot wait to follow along. And, as always, your posts remind me of things to look into - like Trip Insurance. Thinking about getting the annual plan for this next year, since we have a couple of big trips planned.

Love the extra months on the Annual Pass - we upgraded our tickets to AP earlier this month to take advantage - seems like a great deal! I wish Disney would do something cool like that!

WELCOME along to this one too Cyndi...…..

Have made a small start.…..will update as soon as I`m over the dreaded jetlag...….:-)

Oh gosh travel insurance is an absolute must for us...….coming to a country who has such expensive health care, we have to have excellent insurance cover. But, yes, it`s worth having for any trip even from within the US.....:thumbsup2

Yes it is a good deal on the AP......we did have a bit of confusion as last years were gifted to us......so when we went to renew she told us they had already been renewed......I said no they hadn't......so still waiting to hear back from her but we do have 18 months as the email we asked for said June 2020 it expired...….so who knows??? But it is a good deal...….too good to pass up for sure...…..

Look forward to seeing on this one too...….:wave:

Last edited:
I just dropped in to read your Halloween TR (last time I tried, Disboards went down). Looks like I will have to stop by again soon to read about this one!

Hey...….:wave:

WELCOME back!!!!

Yes, the boards were a little fuzzy for a while.....hoping they`ve settled down now...…

Glad to see you again, and hope you enjoy this one too...…..::yes::

Last edited:
We're so close! :hyper:

Almost missed your post!!!!

Yep, it is just around the corner now...……:jumping1:

Are you as excited as us!!!!

I meant to ask, are you doing a trip report for this upcoming trip....:goodvibes

So, our travel eve is finally here...…..::yes::

You wait so long for this and then the day disappears and you don't get as much done as you think you will...

Didn't get as much done today as I thought we would. Some of our electrics went out this morning downstairs...….mainly in the sitting room and lamps at both ends of the hall...….and strangely the fridge freezer in the garage...….but the worst was no internet as that wall socket was out too...….

No internet!!!!!!!

I did a little housework after breakfast...…….:rotfl:

Tom managed to get the tv in there and the internet going...….yay!!!!

Two friends dropped in to "wish us a safe journey" yeah right...……..they had one thing on their mind....

Bath and Body products ::yes::

I know them inside out......lol......so, I guess we could manage to bring them something back...….and they didn't know I had already planned to get them some stuff as gifts......darned if I was buying their gifts for others too...….:laughing:

One doesn't get our love for Orlando and Florida...….she goes to Milan and spends a lot of time in Italy.....we joke she`s the cultured one of the group of friends we all have in common......she`s lovely really...…we joke she looks a little like Ivana Trump, but not how she looks today....how she looked back in the 1980`s......same hair!!!! so she doesn't get the love we have for Florida......but she does listen when I babble....although most of that group of friends all go at some point to Orlando in the year...….so she kinda has to...….I don't think she even knows what a Minion is...….:laughing:

So, that was basically our day......they stayed for lunch which was lovely as we needed to use stuff up and they did bring some prepared dishes...….nice.

Got most of the packing done today, will finish off in the morning...…..

Pizza takeout for dinner tonight as is our tradition...…..and a few phone calls to mum and others. Now being very lazy and should be doing something...….I often see folks see they scrub the house from top to bottom before they leave for a trip...….our house is never really untidy so don't have much to do......and as we don't have house sitters now :sad1:......long story...….we have a friend checking in morning and night to make sure everything is ok...….

It`s only been 8 weeks since we got home from our September trip......but we are so desperate to get back already...…special family time is priceless...….

So, we leave tomorrow morning around mid morning and make the three to four hour drive up to the airport...….may take four with the nasty looking weather...…..we`ll stop for lunch along the way at a place Kyle loves.....we don`t stop there when he`s not with us but will this time.

So, to those who have commented so far.....thank you.....I appreciate every one and love reading them....it`s always a pleasure...……:hug:

I will pop on now and again......I`m sure of that!!!!!! Won`t be doing any photo updates till we get home though......would rather wait till I get home and can spend time doing it properly...….don't want to rush doing them while I`m actually there...…

So, see you all soon I hope...…..:wave:

Have a super trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower::flower1::daisy::santa:

Thanks so much!!!!

We`ll do our best...….doubt we`ll sleep much tonight...….I hope we do though, as I feel shattered tonight.....so sleep would be lovely...…..

Take care and see you soon...…..:wave:

Safe travels and have fun!!

This will be the first December since 2007 we haven't spent a couple weeks in Orlando so I will be living vicariously through you on this vacation! :)

Fortunately it's only -10C here today!

Safe travels and have fun!!

This will be the first December since 2007 we haven't spent a couple weeks in Orlando so I will be living vicariously through you on this vacation! :)

Fortunately it's only -10C here today!

WELCOME saskdw..........nice to see you.........:)

-10C!!! Nope too cold for me........I’d be a permanent icicle! :scared1:

Awww.......what a shame you’re missing this year........I remember how much you enjoyed your time there at the holiday season........hope you’re back next year.......maybe we’ll get a chance to say hello then.......I think we’ll be doing the same next time year also.......although it’s the only one we haven’t bought flights for yet.....or booked the hotel......plenty of time yet for that........

Hope you enjoy this one when it gets going ..........glad to have you along.........:wave:

Ho, ho, ho...It’s off yinz go:wave:. Sure is festive looking here already, lots of great iconic pics to set the mood. Looking forward to seeing you all. We don’t head out until Saturday afternoon. Hope to catch the launch in the far distance, need to ck my notes but think it’s next Thursday afternoon offhand.

Took a peek at the weather, it’s forecast to be amazing, possibly break a high temp record this Sunday. I’ll gladly take all the fake snow the parks can throw at me as long as I’m in a t-shirt and shorts.

Had to laugh at a few pics, especially the one on the plane with the vast expanse in the bulkhead, pretty sure i’ve Had spare bedrooms that same size in the past.

Safe travels:wizard:

Almost missed your post!!!!

Yep, it is just around the corner now...……:jumping1:

Are you as excited as us!!!!

I meant to ask, are you doing a trip report for this upcoming trip....:goodvibes

Yes! Still have 2 days of work & some packing, but I’m excited! :hyper:

Yes! I plan to write one for this trip.

Have a great trip! :cheer2:

Safe travels Carole - have a wonderful time!!!

Brenda

Thanks so much Brenda........up far too early this morning.......didn’t sleep great as usual.......I often wonder how excited can we get the night before a trip.......well, very excited seems to be the answer!!!

See you soon........:wave:

Ho, ho, ho...It’s off yinz go:wave:. Sure is festive looking here already, lots of great iconic pics to set the mood. Looking forward to seeing you all. We don’t head out until Saturday afternoon. Hope to catch the launch in the far distance, need to ck my notes but think it’s next Thursday afternoon offhand.

Took a peek at the weather, it’s forecast to be amazing, possibly break a high temp record this Sunday. I’ll gladly take all the fake snow the parks can throw at me as long as I’m in a t-shirt and shorts.

Had to laugh at a few pics, especially the one on the plane with the vast expanse in the bulkhead, pretty sure i’ve Had spare bedrooms that same size in the past.

Safe travels:wizard:

Hey Janet.......

You’re so much braver than me.......I haven’t even glanced at the weather coming up........I did get an email from a friend in Orlando who said it’s been rainy but has to pick up when we arrive.......yay.......so yes, it’ll be fine......and love the sound of fake snow while in shorts and tees........::yes::

Yes, the exit row seats do give you a huge amount of space, although downside is those seats are slightly narrower as the food trays are within the arm rest as you have no one in front of you......and for those of us with ample or overly ample backsides.....it can be a little snug :laughing: but it’s fine.......great seats.

You leave Saturday.....I wasn’t sure which day it was I thought Sunday........but hope you have a safe and pleasant journey too and see you on the 7th......yay........:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter