Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

I'm finished with my other letters if you haven't started the second set i'd be happy to take them off your hands just let me know.

That would be great, thank you! I added you to those 3 letter groups-please check the first post for your letters. :)

Sorry I haven't been around much lately-school and football season are in full swing and I haven't had much time to get on here. We have another check in on September 13th-please check in before then if you haven't already.

Thank you tyniknate for filling in for morgansmom2000 and doing her groups! Jennifer-hope all is well with your family, our thoughts are with you!!

DisneyBarlans said:
Thanks for answering-I would definately say ship regular mail unless the priority box is cheaper.

Return mail has to be the flat rate boxes right?

Leaving to WDW next week. I will be back on scrapping when I get back. I have a little bit of every done. Letters are all done. Elements almost done. 2 page layouts getting there.

MusicalDisneyDreams is finished. I am almost finished. Pages are done, elements and letters are just about done.

I have my letters and pp ready to cut. Need to finish my other swap and then I'll concentrate on this one.

I finally finished the Epcot swap and am going to start cutting the things I have designed for this on Monday. My plan is to be done by the end of September, since we have family or friends visiting us every week in October and that means lots of Disney visits.

Checking in. Have all the photo mats done. Finishing up on the letters. Will be done in a week or so.

Pam

Thanks Pam!:)

Return mail has to be the flat rate boxes right?

Yes, flat rate priority boxes. You can send any way you want but that's how we ship them back to you.

Leaving to WDW next week. I will be back on scrapping when I get back. I have a little bit of every done. Letters are all done. Elements almost done. 2 page layouts getting there.

Thanks for checking in! Have a great time at Disney!!:)

I'm done but I have to take pictures to post!

Yay! Can't wait to see your groups! :goodvibes

MusicalDisneyDreams is finished. I am almost finished. Pages are done, elements and letters are just about done.

Great-thanks ladies!!:)

I have my letters and pp ready to cut. Need to finish my other swap and then I'll concentrate on this one.

Thanks for checking in!

I finally finished the Epcot swap and am going to start cutting the things I have designed for this on Monday. My plan is to be done by the end of September, since we have family or friends visiting us every week in October and that means lots of Disney visits.

Sounds good-thanks for checking in! Wish we lived closer and could go lots-so jealous!!

I'm postal.

Group 1: Happy New Year
1.H,P,N-DisNorth

Group 4: Easter
3.S-DisNorth

Group 5: Mother's Day
1.M & R-DisNorth

Group 6: Father's Day
1.F & D-DisNorth

Group 8: Halloween 1.H & O-mssong85
4.L & E-DisNorth

Group 10: Christmas + 1 icon
3.R & M-DisNorth

Group 11: Halloween (Disney themed)
5.L & icon-DisNorth

Group 12: MNSSHP
4.S-DisNorth

Group 13: Christmas (Disney themed)
5.S & icon-DisNorth

C. St. Patty's Day
1.DisNorth

D. Easter
3.DisNorth

H. Halloween
5. DisNorth

J. Christmas
5.DisNorth

L. Halloween at Disney (WDW or DL)
3.DisNorth

M. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (WDW)
4.DisNorth

N. Thanksgiving at Disney (WDW or DL)
2.DisNorth

O. Christmas at Disney (WDW or DL)
4. DisNorth

Tracey, so cute!! Love so many of your pieces!! Hope I get some!

Are post offices open today? I am ready to mail.

very cute pieces Tracy!!!

I believe the PO are open Rita, they aren't affected by the government shut down!

Mailed two boxes today and sent too much postage. Its in the second box. My po didnt have any large sized boxes.
have dc if you need it.

Good work DisNorth!:)

When are we looking at for a return on these? I know there was an extension of the original due date but can't recall it now.

Mailed two boxes today and sent too much postage. Its in the second box. My po didnt have any large sized boxes.
have dc if you need it.

I got both of them last week-thanks Rita!

Good work DisNorth!:)

When are we looking at for a return on these? I know there was an extension of the original due date but can't recall it now.

The new due date is Oct 28th, so when I get all of the packages I plan on getting them swapped and sent out asap...first week of November. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter