Holiday Inn? Hopefully not bad.

Eeyorecln

Mother of 4 Stitches trying to change them to P:ri
My dh booked a package through AAA for our first family DL trip Aug. 22 - 28. The only problem is they didn't have the hotel I specified available so he picked the Holiday Inn Anaheim at the Park. Has anyone stayed here? It got mixed reviews on travelocity so I'm concerned. DH already paid for the package so I don't think we can change it. Has anyone had a good experience there? I would also like to thank all you regulars for all your great info. without it I'm not sure our trip would be half as special. I have a list of the PS's we want in my notebook and the date circled when we can call to make them. Now if I could figure out a ride schedule.LOL

We booked trips through AAA. If you bought the insurance it should be very easy to change your hotel this far out we did it last year. :cool1:

I stayed there in January, and it was nothing spectacular, but it was clean and comfortable and I would recommend it.

Thank you for your replies unfortunately I found out it's a different Holiday Inn then the one I thought. My dh is sooo confused it's actually the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites on S Walnut. Does anyone have any thought on this one? Thanks. We can hardly wait until August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter