~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I thought I would shop over the weekend, when we were in Pigeon Forge TN, but the malls there were to crowded for me to fight! Did my shopping this morning and have mailed my package.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Did my shopping, just need to box it up and mail hopefully tomorrow.

Received my exchange from Patsy (mommytotwo) late yesterday and this is the first chance I've had to post!

In the package was:

:santa: A snowman candy dish! (It could be a spoon rest but it"s sooo cute it will look great on the coffee table:confused3:laughing:) Will look great in my snowman room filled with chocolate!!!;):laughing:

:santa: Six cookie cutters shaped like a tree,an angel,snowflake,bell,Santa,and a star! My DD will love these!!:eek::thumbsup2

:santa: 2 Duel purpose silicone baking mats! Will be great for making the pie crusts and the cookie sheet!;)

:santa: An adorable bowl and spreader shaped like Santa! This will look great on the table for holiday company!

Patsy I love the card of Santa and Mrs Clause in their Hawaiian attire! Too cute!!

Thank you SOOO much I love it all! :hug:

Mele Kalikimaka!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!!:santa:

I am still needing to shop. I plan on spending tomorrow shopping for everything and getting it in the mail.

My problem is knowing when to stop shopping. I keep seeing things that I want to include.

Received my exchange from Patsy (mommytotwo) late yesterday and this is the first chance I've had to post!

In the package was:

:santa: A snowman candy dish! (It could be a spoon rest but it"s sooo cute it will look great on the coffee table:confused3:laughing:) Will look great in my snowman room filled with chocolate!!!;):laughing:

:santa: Six cookie cutters shaped like a tree,an angel,snowflake,bell,Santa,and a star! My DD will love these!!:eek::thumbsup2

:santa: 2 Duel purpose silicone baking mats! Will be great for making the pie crusts and the cookie sheet!;)

:santa: An adorable bowl and spreader shaped like Santa! This will look great on the table for holiday company!

Patsy I love the card of Santa and Mrs Clause in their Hawaiian attire! Too cute!!

Thank you SOOO much I love it all! :hug:

Mele Kalikimaka!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!!:santa:

You're welcome. Happy holidays :santa:!

My package was mailed today with D/C. I was told that my recipient should get it on Thursday.

Nancy,
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Jenny

Did my shopping today! Hopefully in the mail tomorrow!:santa:

I received my package yesterday from Patsy (mommytotwo) - I received a snowman tray, a snowman spoon rest, snowman baking cups, 2 dish towels, recipe cards, 6 different cookie cutter (DD wants to use these NOW!), Santa measuring spoons - very cute, 2 spatulas and a booklet of holiday appetizers.

Thank you so much Patsy. I love everything. Happy Holidays to your family.:santa:

Yea! I rec'd my package today from Meriweather!! :cool1: You sure do know how to pack a box.....I don't think one more thing would have fit! :)

Let's see....where to begin....so many goodies!
~An adorable mini loaf pan with Santa and 2 reindeer on it
~ 4 YC votives (the box smelled wonderful when I opened it!) The scents are: cinnamon & sugar, cranberry chutney, red apple wreath and Christmas cookie
~Beautiful etched glass votive holder
~A package of holiday gift tags
~A gingerbread man handsoap
~Apron shaped magnetic memo pad
~Holly leaves salt & pepper shaker
~Pack of Santa playing cards
~Santa measuring spoons
~Christmas tree, angels and snowman cookie cutters
~Glittery sign that says "joy"
~2 adorable santa mugs (one is his head and the other his beard and suit)
~ASPCA calendar :thumbsup2
~A treat bag filled with goodies--a key chain, a turtle, a penguin ornament, lots of chocolate (yum!) and, of course, a pedometer! :rotfl:
~Last, but most certainly not least, my very own lime green DIS button with my username on it

Thank you soooooo much Nancy! What a treat to open my box and find all of these goodies. It's so cold and dreary here, and this really brightened my day! I love everything! :love:

:yay: Glad it arrived....last time I checked DC it only had it at the PO.
Hope you enjoy everything.
Did I forget to put in the dish towels?? :confused: Quite possible.

I do believe in getting my money's worth on those flat rate boxes :rotfl:

Did I forget to put in the dish towels?? :confused:

Nope, I forgot to include it on my list! I also rec'd a cute red towel with a green elf on it, and a green towel with Santa on it. I love holiday towels. They really make the kitchen look festive without actually doing any decorating! :rotfl:

Oh good...I was about to go look in the exchange closet for them :rotfl:
Happy Holidays and enjoy.

I just mailed my package! (Ok, my husband just mailed my package but the important thing is that it is on its way :yay:)

Hopefully it has a speedy delivery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter