~~~Holiday Kitchen Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Was going to mail today....but then my refrigerator decided to die!!! I spent all day trying to find a good, used, temporary replacement.

I plan on sending it out tomorrow!!

Was going to mail today....but then my refrigerator decided to die!!! I spent all day trying to find a good, used, temporary replacement.

I plan on sending it out tomorrow!!

:grouphug:sorry to read that! We lost a refrigerator last summer at Cape May when the whole family was visiting. What a mess that was!

Hope you found something, Kim.....those are back situations that need results fast!!

TOMORROW is mail day!! There are 5 people that still need to mail. Be sure to post here when you do.

Mine will mail tomorrow. I still have a couple of things that I want to add to this. I love my person. She is soooo much fun to buy for.

On another not I recieved mine when I returned home from out of town. Thank you Bobbi!

I recieved:
* a beautiful cream table cloth (which will come in handy this Saturday when we have 1 of our early Thanksgiving Dinners)

*Nestle Chocolate chips (I am thinking that I might have to use these this weekend as well for some chocolate chip pancakes)

*Hersey kisses (I am hiding these from my kiddos)

*3 packages of red divided plates. (perfect around my house as I don't like my food to touch)

*2 really pretty poinsettia kitchen towels

*2 of the really pretty poinsettia pot holders to match the kitchen towels (now I need to get me a real one to go with everything....Yeah!)

This exchange has been really fun for me. Thank you all so much. It is amazing to me how that by answering a few questions people can learn so much about a person. I feel like I have known everyone that I have exchanged with for years.

Sounds like a great package, Tiffanye.
Glad you are having so much fun shopping for your person too ::yes::
Know it has been a rough time for you :hug:

I'm glad it came, and that you enjoy it, tiffanye77!! I hope things are better for you.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I recieved an AWESOME package today from Jenny (jrnunzio3)!!:dance3:

Ok - here's my list of goodies:

:santa:Gingerbread man shaped baking sheet
:santa:Gingerbread man cookie cutter with stencil
:santa:Snowman cookie cutter with stencil
:santa:cute Gingerbread man recipe cards
:santa:Snowman shaped silcone baking pan
:santa:Gingerbread "K" ornament - LOVE THIS!!!!:love:
:santa:Pillsbury wall calendar
:santa:2 silicone holdiay spatula/spoonulas
:santa:Gingerbread couple dish towel
:santa:Gingerbread man pot holder and dish towel set
:santa:Yankee Candle Votives in Spiced Pumpkin, Jack Frost and Christmas Eve

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!:love::love:
Thank you so much!!!! I had such a great time going through it all!

Merry Christmas!!!:santa:

I'm glad it came, and that you enjoy it, tiffanye77!! I hope things are better for you.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thank you Bobbi. I hope things get better for you as well. I am just relieved now that he is done suffering and dealing with the cancer. It is such an ugly and mean illness.

Today is mail day!!
There are about 5 more to go out.....remember to post here when you send so I can mark you off the list.

Patsy, I mailed my package today "priority mail" to you. I also wanted to let you know that I totally sent the package without your card. I will put it in the mail tomorrow. I am so sorry. I hope you like everything.

Alison

Just came home to a package waiting for me from JLitfin (Jean). I will post later tonight what I received (running out the door to a wake). Just wanted to let you know that I did receive it.

Jenny

Jean,
What a package!:yay: Here is what I received.

A silver jingle bell bottle stopper.

Set of 12 holiday pencils

Mary Engelbreit Sugar Plum Penguin wire bound journal

Mary Engelbreit Sugar Plum Penguin magnetic list pad

Kitchen towel with a sugar cookie recipe and snowman cookie cutter attached.

Blueberry muffin shower gel and body lotion

Refrigerator magnetic round picture frame with a top hat that says "Snow much fun"

Liquid measure equivalents magnet

Hand lotion in the scent of country apple

Cake Mate decorating decors christmas mix

pack of tissues with Christmas trees on them

Hallmark Peppermint Dip bowl with spreader (can't wait to use this, it is so cute)

Set of poinsettia pot holders and matching kitchen towel

Wilton "Santa's Treasures" cake pan.

I LOVE everything. I can't wait to use it all. Thank you so much! One of the best things is that it happened to arrive on my birthday, so I had a bunch of extra presents to open this year. :cool1: I can't believe that you could get that much into the box. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Jenny

I recieved an AWESOME package today from Jenny (jrnunzio3)!!:dance3:

Ok - here's my list of goodies:

:santa:Gingerbread man shaped baking sheet
:santa:Gingerbread man cookie cutter with stencil
:santa:Snowman cookie cutter with stencil
:santa:cute Gingerbread man recipe cards
:santa:Snowman shaped silcone baking pan
:santa:Gingerbread "K" ornament - LOVE THIS!!!!:love:
:santa:Pillsbury wall calendar
:santa:2 silicone holdiay spatula/spoonulas
:santa:Gingerbread couple dish towel
:santa:Gingerbread man pot holder and dish towel set
:santa:Yankee Candle Votives in Spiced Pumpkin, Jack Frost and Christmas Eve

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!:love::love:
Thank you so much!!!! I had such a great time going through it all!

Merry Christmas!!!:santa:

Kim,
I am glad that you like everything! Have a wonderful Holiday.
Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter