Holiday Shopping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww man my maxi dress I bought (pic from the other day) from New Look but is actually by one of the other brands they stock (Apricot) is down to £14 on the actual Apricot website! Mine is still tagged and I have the receipt, think I might return it to New Look and buy it direct from Apricot! Plus they have it in purple and while I haven't seen the purple in real life I could buy the black and the purple for effectively the same price as the one I've bought from New Look! Although I will have to pay £4 postage from Apricot but that means it's £32 for the dress in purple AND black, as opposed to £29 for one of them!

Decisions, decisions! Don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle! Or do I just buy the black one online and not bother with the purple, ahhh what to do!

It is sooo annoying when this happens - twice in the summer I bought things from Dorothy PErkins, after deliberating for a week or so, and then the next day they had one of their 20% off everything days :sad2::sad2: :mad::mad:
I had worn the shoes so couldnt take them back, and went to "re-buy" my maxi dress but theydidnt have my size :rolleyes:

I'd order the new ones first - just to make sure they have them, and then bring back the single one. ;)

This is what I bought - dont think i posted it at the time.
http://media.dorothyperkins.com/wcsstore/DorothyPerkins/images/catalog/53000140_thumb.jpg

Katie x

Just a bought a few things for the - bit of mix as December is so unpredictible!

A couple of new last season dresses from Monsoon from Ebay (all bargains!) for the cruise:

B0BD3TB2kKGrHqFjUEw5gEfoBMYeeYQnvw0_35.jpg

B3lniQEWkKGrHqZioEqsNQuHNBMmyyrHbtg0_35.jpg

A cheesy pair of just married flip flops that write "just married" in the sand :rolleyes1

B92mQwBWkKGrHqUH-C0EqudlQdKwBKt0oCbjBQ_35.jpg

A new jumper also from Monsoon

ByDIibwBmkKGrHqRjYEw45yVZQTBMQHKntf_35.jpg

and a fleece jacket thingy from Mantaray at Debenhams (15% off code plus 4% Quidco cashback :thumbsup2)

054010280155.jpg

and a new large Trip suitcase for the trip to put it all in (complete bargain from Debenhams £150 reduced to £39!!)

5019244337372.jpg

Any chance we could get a 2011 version of this thread set up please, Mandy?

I was going to start it myself just don't want to step on any toes :goodvibes But I quite enjoyed this thread last year!

Any chance we could get a 2011 version of this thread set up please, Mandy?

I was going to start it myself just don't want to step on any toes :goodvibes But I quite enjoyed this thread last year!

LOL, I was only saying on FB the other day about starting a new thread, give me a little while and I'll start a new one ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter