Holiday Shopping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Karen, I just love that tiara :lovestruc it's so cute. You bought some lovely things ::yes:: I look forward to seeing more pics when your formal dresses are back :thumbsup2

891097025_thumb.jpg

892007011_thumb-1.jpg

I :love: :love: :love: your dresses Karen!!

Especially these two :)

Lovely top, Mandy!!! :love:

As I can finally get onto the DIS (what happened yesterday???) I thought a share a few of my recent purchases for the WBTA that I'm sailing on in less than 2 weeks, people!!! :eek:

I can't post pics right now of my 2 formal dresses as they're at the dry cleaners (I didn't want to take any chances...) but I will once they're back. Actually, I bought one from eBay so found this pic online...

B0sGDYwWkKGrHqJjgEpZOoK4YBMb0Q9Tg0_3.jpg

I do have a tiara (gotta love eBay) to wear with one of my full length frocks for the Prince & Princesses night and for the Champagne Girls "do":

BgjpFQWkKGrHqEH-DMEsJhYSQQBLFOIeYLkg_35.jpg

There's a Villains theme night and lots of DISers are wearing purple, so I got this comfy maxi dress to see me thro'...

149031_pe.jpg

I may get a mask to wear too - undecided at the mo...

I bought a couple of Joe Brown tops in their 60% off end of sale (heaven forbid I should EVER pay full price for anything!! :teeth:

LC454.jpg

LC440.jpg

Also shopped till I dropped for dresses at Wallis - I have once again loved their clothes this season and the 25% discount didn't hurt... ;)

891097025_thumb.jpg

155587025_thumb.jpg

892007011_thumb-1.jpg

891027022_thumb.jpg

Anyway, that gives you the general idea. The only thing I haven't bought are any new shoes/sandals - I'm waiting for a pair of gold wedges to arrive but apart from that...

I love the tiara and the formal dress. Was that your surprise purchase from Ebay? The dress is kind of Champagne Girl colours.

Corinna

Wow Karen, I just love that tiara :lovestruc it's so cute. You bought some lovely things ::yes:: I look forward to seeing more pics when your formal dresses are back :thumbsup2
lovely purchases karen :goodvibes
I :love: :love: :love: your dresses Karen!!
Especially these two :)
I love the tiara and the formal dress. Was that your surprise purchase from Ebay? The dress is kind of Champagne Girl colours.
Thanks ladies!!! :thumbsup2 :grouphug: :flower3:

Yes, Corinna - that was the dress I'd forgotten I'd sniped! Good thing too, as if I had remembered, I would've cancelled the bid...

The tiara arrived today (another fab eBay purchase) and I'm extremely pleased with that too!!! It's actually more substantial and twinkly than I imagined and will be perfect for the Princes & Princesses night... :goodvibes

My bargain basement sandals (£6) arrived this morning and I'm pleased with these too!!!
37172196_t1.jpg

I'm hoping they'll look OK with this clutch that I bought yesterday...
1.gif

ImageViewaspx.jpg

ImageView-1aspx.jpg

Bargain sandals, and very on trend with the stud detail :thumbsup2

I havent purchased any holiday clothes - but I got two pairs of boots today :( both my black and brown leather boots needed replacing...

Bargain sandals, and very on trend with the stud detail :thumbsup2

Why thank you, GokkyWanna (well, it worked in my head!!! :teeth: )!

I havent purchased any holiday clothes - but I got two pairs of boots today :( both my black and brown leather boots needed replacing...
Lucky thing!!! :thumbsup2 Boots are my WEAKNESS!!! I love buying them - any excuse... :lovestruc Talking of Gok ;) - he had a gorgeous pair of purple suede ones on his show a couple of weeks ago! :cloud9: I'm definitely getting a pair when I get back... ::yes::

Why thank you, GokkyWanna (well, it worked in my head!!! :teeth: )!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lucky thing!!! :thumbsup2 Boots are my WEAKNESS!!! I love buying them - any excuse... :lovestruc Talking of Gok ;) - he had a gorgeous pair of purple suede ones on his show a couple of weeks ago! :cloud9: I'm definitely getting a pair when I get back... ::yes::

Oh yes those purple boots were divine weren't they ? ::yes::

Have you got your dresses back from the Dry Cleaners yet ?

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh yes those purple boots were divine weren't they ? ::yes::

Have you got your dresses back from the Dry Cleaners yet ?
GORGEOUS!!! And I can't find them anywhere...

No dresses yet, I think Richard will be picking them up at the weekend. :thumbsup2 Don't get too excited - the pink Monsoon one I bought for under £15 off eBay whilst the other was Sophie's for her 6th Form Ball. In 2001!!! :laughing: I'm nothing if not cheap...

My bargain basement sandals (£6) arrived this morning and I'm pleased with these too!!!
37172196_t1.jpg

I'm hoping they'll look OK with this clutch that I bought yesterday...
1.gif

ImageViewaspx.jpg

ImageView-1aspx.jpg

Both the shoes and the clutch look great. I can't believe that they were only 6 Pounds.

Corinna

Ooooh lots of lovely stuff Kaz. I especially love that first dress & tiara ::yes:: and those pink shoe are fab - what a bargain! :worship:

Fab pirate shoes Corrina. pirate:

Karen

I am looking for some sandals just like that - can you tell me where you got them?

Katie x x x

Love your bargains Karen!

Sadly I have no new holiday clothes, but I did buy a hanging make up bag that I am really pleased with from Debenhams you unfold it and there are lots of compartments and a removable bag and it has a hook on the top!

Perfect for a cruise cabin and our multiple hotel changes in our upcoming trip.

I should sell these I am so pleased with it :lmao::rotfl:

157013303899.jpg

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...3303899_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty~Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter