Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'midi' dress:

HolidayShopping001-1.jpg

And the spotty dress for the girly weekend:

HolidayShopping002-1.jpg

They are both gorgeous.

Corinna

I went into town quickly this morning with DD and ended up buying a couple of dresses in New Look. I really wanted a maxi dress for my holiday but, being a short ****, they were all a bit long so I ended up with a 'midi' dress. Can't find a pic of it on the website, though, so will try and take a picture and post it later.

I saw a lovely maxi dress in Republic, but like you Joh I am 'vertically challenged' too :rotfl2::rotfl2: and felt it would make me look rather dumpy, so I didn't bother

I've got the opposite problem :( I'm too long - maxi dresses always flap around my ankle/calves. Not a good look :lmao:

Love that spotty dress Joh :)

I've just used this code for 15% off - PKXP and free delivery with - SHD1, and I've just made my last order for this summer (pics to follow)

I've just placed my final summer order for this year, where I bought the following using the above codes at Debenhams :yay:

This dress, which will be lovely for my next cruise

Tankini set

Shorts

and a couple of bags

So many lovely things, everyone!!! :goodvibes

Oooh Mandy, I was planning on going out to buy new shoes for S'hampton but may just browse the Debenham's site before I go - it'd be rude not to, I think... :thumbsup2

Wow, lovely things over the last few pages, those dresses are lovely Sarah, and I love that spotty dress Joh :thumbsup2
I love that tankini too Mandy:lovestruc

I haven't bought much lately apart from boring things like jeans and plain day tops.
I went to a family BBQ on saturday and saw a dress on somebody which I loved, I searched for it on the web and found it on the New Look site but it was sold out :( I took a chance and looked on ebay and somebody listed a BNWT one last night:cool1::cool1: I asked her if she'd do a buy it now and she said she would for £17.50 - TBH I would have paid the full £35. The picture doesnt show the beading detail at all, it is a really pretty dress, with beading under the bust and around the hem. Yes, it's a maxi and I'm a mini :lmao: but I'm just going to go with it, and if it's too long I will get it altered, I just loved the fabric.....

On the New Look Site

On ebay

Wow, lovely things over the last few pages, those dresses are lovely Sarah, and I love that spotty dress Joh :thumbsup2
I love that tankini too Mandy:lovestruc

I haven't bought much lately apart from boring things like jeans and plain day tops.
I went to a family BBQ on saturday and saw a dress on somebody which I loved, I searched for it on the web and found it on the New Look site but it was sold out :( I took a chance and looked on ebay and somebody listed a BNWT one last night:cool1::cool1: I asked her if she'd do a buy it now and she said she would for £17.50 - TBH I would have paid the full £35. The picture doesnt show the beading detail at all, it is a really pretty dress, with beading under the bust and around the hem. Yes, it's a maxi and I'm a mini :lmao: but I'm just going to go with it, and if it's too long I will get it altered, I just loved the fabric.....

On the New Look Site

On ebay

Great dress and what a bargain as well.

I have done some Ebay shopping as well. I was inspired by Bethan's shoe thread and decided to check out Irregular Choice. I found a pair of shoes that I fell in love with. After pondering them for a few days, I decided to go for it. They are just too gorgeous to pass up and at GBP40 pretty good value.

IrregularChoiceBlue.jpg

Corinna

I've just placed my final summer order for this year, where I bought the following using the above codes at Debenhams :yay:

This dress, which will be lovely for my next cruise

Tankini set

Shorts

and a couple of bags

All my shopping has just been delivered .. woohoo ! It's like Christmas, and it all looks great. Some of it has been packed away ready for my next holiday (whenever that is), and I've sorted out my new everyday bag too :)

Great dress and what a bargain as well.

I have done some Ebay shopping as well. I was inspired by Bethan's shoe thread and decided to check out Irregular Choice. I found a pair of shoes that I fell in love with. After pondering them for a few days, I decided to go for it. They are just too gorgeous to pass up and at GBP40 pretty good value.

IrregularChoiceBlue.jpg

Corinna

Oh Corinna! Those shoes are lovely!!! :thumbsup2

I just love Irregular Choice - they're my weakness :lmao:

Oh Corinna! Those shoes are lovely!!! :thumbsup2

I just love Irregular Choice - they're my weakness :lmao:

I think you started something here. I really loved the purple ones that you had on your thread and I have not entirely discounted the possibility that I will get those.

My pair has shipped and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait.

Corinna

Mandy - I love that beachwear - I am looking to get the same too :cool1::cool1:

On that note while I was in Debenhams today and asked the lady when the non-sale Mantaray stuff beachwear/bags might be going in the sale. She whispered "I'm not supposed to tell you - but its next Monday"!!!!

For all those that need those last minute bits....... including me :rotfl:

I think you started something here. I really loved the purple ones that you had on your thread and I have not entirely discounted the possibility that I will get those.

My pair has shipped and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait.

Corinna

Are you bringing them to the girly weekend Corinna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter