Holiday Shopping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it seems ages since I bought a new top :rotfl: and I was pleased to find this is the sale on the esprit website

D21385_747.jpg

Right all you lucky girlies off on the Westbound Disney Magic cruise, come and post pictures of your lovely gowns or other holiday shopping that you have done

This is an absolutely beautiful top ... I love the colours !!

Lovely top, Mandy!!! :love:

As I can finally get onto the DIS (what happened yesterday???) I thought a share a few of my recent purchases for the WBTA that I'm sailing on in less than 2 weeks, people!!! :eek:

I can't post pics right now of my 2 formal dresses as they're at the dry cleaners (I didn't want to take any chances...) but I will once they're back. Actually, I bought one from eBay so found this pic online...

B0sGDYwWkKGrHqJjgEpZOoK4YBMb0Q9Tg0_3.jpg

I do have a tiara (gotta love eBay) to wear with one of my full length frocks for the Prince & Princesses night and for the Champagne Girls "do":

BgjpFQWkKGrHqEH-DMEsJhYSQQBLFOIeYLkg_35.jpg

There's a Villains theme night and lots of DISers are wearing purple, so I got this comfy maxi dress to see me thro'...

149031_pe.jpg

I may get a mask to wear too - undecided at the mo...

I bought a couple of Joe Brown tops in their 60% off end of sale (heaven forbid I should EVER pay full price for anything!! :teeth:

LC454.jpg

LC440.jpg

Also shopped till I dropped for dresses at Wallis - I have once again loved their clothes this season and the 25% discount didn't hurt... ;)

891097025_thumb.jpg

155587025_thumb.jpg

892007011_thumb-1.jpg

891027022_thumb.jpg

Anyway, that gives you the general idea. The only thing I haven't bought are any new shoes/sandals - I'm waiting for a pair of gold wedges to arrive but apart from that...

All gorgeous stuff ... love the pink dress. Very princessy tiara :thumbsup2 Not long now till you are wearing your new clothes Karen :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Lovely make-up bag Gemma, I love the colours :thumbsup2

I love that bag Katie ::yes::

Thanks Sarah, the top turned up yesterday, and I can't wait to wear it in WDW and the cruise :yay:

Have just started laying out my holiday clothes and I am pleased to report that the bag goes with everything I need it to :rolleyes1 :banana:

Katie x

All gorgeous stuff ... love the pink dress. Very princessy tiara :thumbsup2 Not long now till you are wearing your new clothes Karen :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks, Sarah!!! Cannot wait!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Have just started laying out my holiday clothes and I am pleased to report that the bag goes with everything I need it to :rolleyes1 :banana:

Katie x
Lovely bag, Katie!!! :thumbsup2 Sorry I didn't spot your earlier question - the mules were from Office...

No pink mules :sad2: but a few other sandals look like bargains - will have to shop when DH not around!

Katie

I bought this maxi dress yesterday from New Look....

Apricot%2024-6-10-027604.jpg

I'm a bit late buying a maxi dress since it's pretty much winter (well it certainly feels like it in Glasgow!) but I'm planning to put it away for our cruise in March. I figure I can wear it casual or dress it up!

I'm a bit late buying a maxi dress since it's pretty much winter (well it certainly feels like it in Glasgow!) but I'm planning to put it away for our cruise in March. I figure I can wear it casual or dress it up!

That's a lovely dress :thumbsup2 I've bought a plain black maxi dress for my cruise which I'm going to dress up with sparkly shoes and funky jewellery ::yes::

I love this dress. It will be perfect for cruising :thumbsup2

Corinna

I've wanted to give Fitflops a go for a while but I've always been umming and arring about them. With a trip to WDW on the horizon in the spring I thought they might be ideal. I often find regular flip flips a bit too flat IYKWIM, I'm not really interested in the fitness claims, I thought they might give me some height.
Today I bought a black pair from Rubbersole as they are on offer.
£24.99 and £2 quidco cashback.

Does anybody on here wear them?

I've wanted to give Fitflops a go for a while but I've always been umming and arring about them. With a trip to WDW on the horizon in the spring I thought they might be ideal. I often find regular flip flips a bit too flat IYKWIM, I'm not really interested in the fitness claims, I thought they might give me some height.

Yes - they're very comfy but I thought they made my feet look ugly so I ditched 'em... :blush:

yes, I bought a white and silver pair from Avon this summer and they were so comfy I have lived in them ever since:goodvibes

My mum does but they're just not my kinda thing! Just wanted to say though that she too says shoes are "too flat" and can't wear them but she's not mentioned any problems with her FitFlops!

Yes - they're very comfy but I thought they made my feet look ugly so I ditched 'em... :blush:

Thats what I've been concerned about - they seem a bit "sensible" ;)
At half price, I won't be too bothered if I don't wear them much.

yes, I bought a white and silver pair from Avon this summer and they were so comfy I have lived in them ever since:goodvibes

My mum does but they're just not my kinda thing! Just wanted to say though that she too says shoes are "too flat" and can't wear them but she's not mentioned any problems with her FitFlops!

Great, perhaps they will suit me then, I have quite a small foot so I'm hoping that will help how I feel about the look of them....IYKWIM!

Awww man my maxi dress I bought (pic from the other day) from New Look but is actually by one of the other brands they stock (Apricot) is down to £14 on the actual Apricot website! Mine is still tagged and I have the receipt, think I might return it to New Look and buy it direct from Apricot! Plus they have it in purple and while I haven't seen the purple in real life I could buy the black and the purple for effectively the same price as the one I've bought from New Look! Although I will have to pay £4 postage from Apricot but that means it's £32 for the dress in purple AND black, as opposed to £29 for one of them!

Decisions, decisions! Don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle! Or do I just buy the black one online and not bother with the purple, ahhh what to do!

Oh well, decided I'd be silly not to buy 2 dresses for the same price as one :goodvibes So I've just purchased the same dress in purple....

Apricot%2014-9-10-030709.jpg

Hopefully it's as nice as the black! Will need to return my other one to New Look now!

Oh well, decided I'd be silly not to buy 2 dresses for the same price as one :goodvibes So I've just purchased the same dress in purple....

Hopefully it's as nice as the black! Will need to return my other one to New Look now!

Oh god yeah - definitely return the dress to New Look and buy 2 from Apricot :thumbsup2

I :lovestruc the purple one by the way!!

The purple is lovely too :thumbsup2 What a bargain !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter