!*!*!*Holiday Yankee Candle Exchange!*!*!*.....CLOSED!!

We're sitting at 12 so far.....long way to where the holiday one is usually at, so hopefully lots more will join in during the week ::yes::

We have a great YC store in our mall, but with DD2, it just wasnt the right time to check out the new scents and/or products today!! :)

This is my first exchange..so pardon my lack of info:)

$15 is our spending amount, but we can purhcase anything YC, via online and/or store?

Ah ha! so, for preferences, it wasnt as much scents....but...votives, small housewarmer..etc....:)
Now it makes scents! lol

You can purchase through a retail store or online and have it sent right to your person.
Preferences are for scents.....and type. Any kind of preference you want the person sending to you to know about.
$15.00 is the minimum........hopefully we will have some more codes arriving.
I love the $10 off $25 best myself.
If anyone hasn't signed up with them yet for the mailing list, do so and share the coupon with us. I think I have already done about 10 e-mail addresses :rolleyes:

I haven't done these this year with having the new baby but I'm getting back into the swing of things now and am ready to start exchanging againg so count me in. Pm coming.

THere was one scent last year, was it called Christmas morning? I loved it...trying to recall if I had an extra left now! lol I saved it for that morning, so I hope its packed away...wonder if its still available:)

You have to sign up for the mailing list to get the good ones.
I will look around and see if anyone has posted them somewhere.
The problem with getting them that way, I can't tell if they work until someone tries to place an order.
Guess I could just start yet another new e-mail to get one. I sure wish they would let the long time people get them sometimes too :(

You have to sign up for the mailing list to get the good ones.
I will look around and see if anyone has posted them somewhere.
The problem with getting them that way, I can't tell if they work until someone tries to place an order.
Guess I could just start yet another new e-mail to get one. I sure wish they would let the long time people get them sometimes too :(

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter