!*!*!*Holiday Yankee Candle Exchange!*!*!*.....CLOSED!!

:yay: We have most of the regulars signed.....just a few missing. And some new people too :woohoo:

Who else wants to play with us?

:yay: works for me when I click. How about everyone else??

It worked for me but now I am wondering exactly where it will be honored. Online, yes? YC store, yes? How about a Hallmark that handles YC?

The code is only good at the yankee candle website.
The coupon says retailers....but only participating ones. So, you have to try if you are thinking of something other than an actual Yankee store. I have only tried it at those.
Anyone else??

I did find one.....let's see if it comes through

here is the coupon site
http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/email/registrationEmailInStoreOfferCoupons.gif

Code is A3L5HY good for $10 off $25 expires 11/29 :yay:

I just tried that code on the website and it worked. Also, there is a Veterans' Day sale.

Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off----Jars and 2-wick Jars

Tarts & Samplers----12 for $18.00

Room sprays----2 for $10.00

Plus, fall candles and accessories on sale

Cindy :thumbsup2

081866-B-veterans-day-email_05.gif

Ohh....the gift sets could be a good idea ::yes::

Just 2 more days for sign-ups!! :woohoo: Names out Sat. morning :yay:

Great code and specials for 11/11!
Cant wait to visit my favorite store next week:)

I'm going to be gone Saturday-Tuesday I'll have to get online and order from someone else's house so I can get the great sale deals!

I have a couple of people that I still need to get info from....don't forget. Time is running out.

The code is only good at the yankee candle website.
The coupon says retailers....but only participating ones. So, you have to try if you are thinking of something other than an actual Yankee store. I have only tried it at those.
Anyone else??

Went to a Hallmark store that has YC's this morning with coupon in hand and they WILL :banana: accept it. :woohoo: Now I am just waiting for the day you pass out names. :santa: Then I can do some serious shopping. :cool1:

That is good news!! I hope they all do. I know not everyone has a "real" Yankee candle store around them.

names out Saturday morning....as soon as I get up, feed the cat and get a cup of tea ;)

I work in a NewsCenter Hallmark store and we also accept YC coupons so I'm sure most will accept them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter