Hoop dee doo: how many days out?

Nuclear Monkey

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has already been discussed at length, but I couldn't find anything through a forum search. It seems that hoop dee doo reservations are only available around 10 days in advance. Is that correct or did all the dates (except in the next 10 days) fill for the next 2 months?

I'm pretty sure I booked at 60 days out. Reservations had just opened since the show had been dark for so many months. It was definitely well more than 10 days out since my trip is still more than 10 days away.

It does sell out quickly. Not sure how to explain openings for the next 10 days, unless they added Cat 3 in (which was previously not offered).

Well, I guess I saved myself a couple hundred bucks, then.
Or you can obsessively check for the next 60 days until someone cancels. So don't blow the couple hundred on something else in the mean time.

And I guess it's possible they've been loading HDD as sporadically as the dessert parties.

I booked mine at 60+8. I decided I wanted to switch categories and went back in at 60+1 to do it and it was sold out. I think they just get swooped up fast. Definitely keep looking because people will drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter