Hotel Sleeping arrangements (need suggestions)

I think it just gets a little awkward for all when the girls are teens. I took my son and a friend to a pro basketball game out of town. They were in college. To save money I got one room. I wished I had gotten 2 because I felt weird walking around the friend in my pajamas. When they were younger I didn’t give it a thought.
Yes, in the case of two young adult men, I wouldn’t be comfortable with them, but that doesn’t quite seem to be the situation the poster was describing. I’m not sure what exactly she was trying to get at, actually. :confused3 Travelling with non-related children is extremely common and they bunk in whatever arrangements are made by the hosts; nothing untoward about it at all. “Not ideal” is one thing, implying something sinister is another.

Two people on a double bed is a little crowded. Two doubles + sofa bed is still just three beds.

I am with you....double beds just don't cut it anymore for us. Just way too close, especially after using king beds at home. I always look for hotels with queen beds or a king.

I think two rooms makes more since in your situation....just for the bathroom situation alone. Enjoy your trip.!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter